Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Jan 19, 2016 at 8:58 AM Post #2,358 of 2,536
Yeah I know...and it's also well over 200 bucks!  The user's question was something more ergonomic and smaller than the DN1K, which the Delta is.  The Atlas is bigger and completely different being an over the ear monitor.  

And yes, I'll buy an Atlas once the reviews start rolling in and I'm a little more flush w/ cash.  Can't wait to try em.

Yes the atlas price is high due to its materials (shells) to suit sports/gym/jog activities.....but the new delta seems pretty choice for the promo price and yet not sure how all these sound in the bass department especially..(dn1k's strength).

Jan 19, 2016 at 11:35 AM Post #2,359 of 2,536
Yes the atlas price is high due to its materials (shells) to suit sports/gym/jog activities.....but the new delta seems pretty choice for the promo price and yet not sure how all these sound in the bass department especially..(dn1k's strength).

I actually think the Delta competes really well.  I am a fan of bass oriented headphones and outside of a little treble peak on the DN1Ks, they are remarkably similar sounding headphones.  I use the gunmetal filter (smooth) which isn't even the bassiest of filters, so I think if you desire even more, it's possible.  But as it sits, I definitely prefer the overall sound spectrum of the Delta, even if the price was the same.

Jan 23, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #2,361 of 2,536
  Hey guys,
My headphones cable dn 1000 torn off
it possible to  fix it? or Is there anywhere can fix it to me?

https://www.facebook.com/EdsHeadphoneEarphoneRepair

Speak to him, he has fixed another set of earphones for me.  Also, he has worked on DN1K before.

Jan 26, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #2,365 of 2,536

If you come from H200, pretty sure you'll love them. Great separation and detail, with great body and sparkly treble.

yessir.  i've really enjoyed the H200.  they were my first hybrid IEM.  they have good tight bass, good high end and clear midrange.  i also really liked the separation on them but wished they had a bigger soundstage a hair more bass.  the DN1k sounded right up my alley!

Feb 5, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #2,366 of 2,536
Can anyone compare the DN1000 to the Titan 5? The 1000 are $30 more expensive but some people have said the T5 is an upgrade... better quality bass, more clarity. Is this true? I find it hard to believe that a single dynamic would have better quality and clarity than a hybrid. In any case can anyone make some comparisons?

Feb 6, 2016 at 8:17 AM Post #2,367 of 2,536
Does anyone have any experience with er4? I find dn1000 having adequate bass for my tastes, but find the imaging, soundstage, air/treble extension lacking. I would like something with more clarity on the highs with more air while still maintaining the body with adequate bass. ER4 is known for its clarity and detail, but worried as bass is lacking or it may sound lean and harsh. Any advice on other IEMs would be great with similar price. I've been looking at dn2000, but I've heard it lacks air which is what put me off. Looking for something close to neutral.

Feb 6, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #2,368 of 2,536
  Does anyone have any experience with er4? I find dn1000 having adequate bass for my tastes, but find the imaging, soundstage, air/treble extension lacking. I would like something with more clarity on the highs with more air while still maintaining the body with adequate bass. ER4 is known for its clarity and detail, but worried as bass is lacking or it may sound lean and harsh. Any advice on other IEMs would be great with similar price. I've been looking at dn2000, but I've heard it lacks air which is what put me off. Looking for something close to neutral.

The clear upgrade is rather DN-2000J or FLC8s. I prefer FLC8s, you can have a look at my review from my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back