Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Mar 27, 2014 at 5:27 PM Post #1,201 of 2,536
Honestly, I'm quite glad I picked up the DN-1000... I suspect my hearing is not good enough to justify anything better than this, and it sounds damn amazing to me.

Mar 27, 2014 at 6:31 PM Post #1,202 of 2,536
I do not know why people say that dunu dn1000 uncomfortable but to Me they are very very comfortable.
And I think thin cable much more comfortable Than the thick cable like shure.

after hearing a long with the dunu, made me hate the sound of Shure se215 and want to throw the cx300 to garbage.

Mar 27, 2014 at 7:25 PM Post #1,203 of 2,536
I do not know why people say that dunu dn1000 uncomfortable but to Me they are very very comfortable.

They are very comfortable for me as well. But like you said, some people will not have the same experience. I've been on a few PMs with different users having issues with DN-1000 either because of the weight or the large nozzle. Just goes to show that the differences in ear sizes and shapes cannot be dismissed no matter how good the IEM is designed.

Mar 27, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #1,204 of 2,536

• silicone transparent soft, narrow barrel small/medium work good so far has little isolation BUT is sits very comfortable since it adaptes very fast to body temperature and is very flexible in its structure
  • silicone grey/black strenghten tips, wide bore barrel, additional structrual design to give it more density, has better isolation but not the same comfort factor as the transparent tips
  • bi-flange or double flange have superior isolation  to both single flange tips, these tips reach further into the ear canal and could make the wearing to some less comfortable. but the seal it self it pretty tight, bass has profound pounding and nice kick with these
  • 3 pairs of "comply" style memory foamies (my personal favourite) this foamies has significant comparability to these ear safety plug "3m ear classic ii" http://pr-technics.de/ebay/produktbilder/plus6/ohrschutz/3m_ear_classic2.jpg these nice things give the best comfortable seal of all tips IMO they adapt pretty fast to body temperature

how would you describe the differences in spacers?

Mar 27, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #1,205 of 2,536
after hearing a long with the dunu, made me hate the sound of Shure se215 and want to throw the cx300 to garbage.

lol 
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2014 at 9:11 PM Post #1,207 of 2,536

Yes... I do think the T Peos H300 is a better iem than the Sm64. The H300 seems to be a more balanced earphone. The clarity is unbeatable...especially for the price.

Amen!

Mar 27, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #1,208 of 2,536

I agree. You must find the right tips though. I put the Earsonics stock double flange on my dn1000 and they are perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back