Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Feb 11, 2014 at 2:45 AM Post #860 of 2,536
How would you guys compare the DNK to the BA200?

Feb 11, 2014 at 8:26 AM Post #862 of 2,536
How would you guys compare the DNK to the BA200?

BA200 is more neutral with slightly better mids. Dunu wins in bass depth and soundstage. I have both and think they compliment each other very well.

Feb 11, 2014 at 9:57 AM Post #863 of 2,536
Thanks!

What do you think about that:
The DN1000 has significantly more bass, especially deep bass, than the GR07 BE, and on the whole its sound signature is more v-shaped – closer to the GR02 Bass Edition than any of the other VSonic sets I’ve tried.

The GR07 BE is overall more balanced with less bass emphasis/more linear bass response and mids that are more in line with everything else. Due in part to the treble boost, the DN1000 can sound a little clearer and while the Dunu can be a little sibilant, the GR07 fares worse in this respect. The DN-1000 also has a slightly deeper, more layered presentation than the GR07 BE."

ljokerl

What are the differences between GR07 BE and DN-1000?

Feb 11, 2014 at 6:52 PM Post #864 of 2,536
What is the recommended me Order dunu dn1000 + fiio x10 or dx50 + dn1000? Someone tried to compare? I am very debating

DX50 with 1.2.8 FW
biggrin.gif

Feb 12, 2014 at 4:52 PM Post #868 of 2,536
Just a little heads up. As some might remember I was on the lookout for a new DAP to drive my DN1Ks. I wasn't 100% convinced about geting a the X3 or DX50 because of the UI and overall user experience, so I went for the F800 series walkman. What a beautiful combo. The sound coming out of it is so intimate, detailed and clear. Comparatively, my old ITouch was flatter, brighter. Galaxy Player 4.2 (Wolfson DAC) was warmer, less detailed. And the brief time I tried them with my extinct WM-Z, they sounded like a mixture of the iTouch-Galaxy. detailed, but a little too bright. To everyone else looking for a DAP to go with their DN1Ks, pretty much, you can't get it wrong. They will sound wonderful wherever you plug them in. (As long as the source doesn't have a ridiculously high output impedance) So, plug them in a DAP you love and enjoy my friends 
beerchug.gif

Feb 12, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #869 of 2,536
  Just a little heads up. As some might remember I was on the lookout for a new DAP to drive my DN1Ks. I wasn't 100% convinced about geting a the X3 or DX50 because of the UI and overall user experience, so I went for the F800 series walkman. What a beautiful combo. The sound coming out of it is so intimate, detailed and clear. Comparatively, my old ITouch was flatter, brighter. Galaxy Player 4.2 (Wolfson DAC) was warmer, less detailed. And the brief time I tried them with my extinct WM-Z, they sounded like a mixture of the iTouch-Galaxy. detailed, but a little too bright. To everyone else looking for a DAP to go with their DN1Ks, pretty much, you can't get it wrong. They will sound wonderful wherever you plug them in. (As long as the source doesn't have a ridiculously high output impedance) So, plug them in a DAP you love and enjoy my friends 
beerchug.gif

Well done mate, enjoy the combo 
wink_face.gif

Feb 12, 2014 at 7:43 PM Post #870 of 2,536
Just a little heads up. As some might remember I was on the lookout for a new DAP to drive my DN1Ks. I wasn't 100% convinced about geting a the X3 or DX50 because of the UI and overall user experience, so I went for the F800 series walkman. What a beautiful combo. The sound coming out of it is so intimate, detailed and clear. Comparatively, my old ITouch was flatter, brighter. Galaxy Player 4.2 (Wolfson DAC) was warmer, less detailed. And the brief time I tried them with my extinct WM-Z, they sounded like a mixture of the iTouch-Galaxy. detailed, but a little too bright. To everyone else looking for a DAP to go with their DN1Ks, pretty much, you can't get it wrong. They will sound wonderful wherever you plug them in. (As long as the source doesn't have a ridiculously high output impedance) So, plug them in a DAP you love and enjoy my friends :beerchug:  

The F series are great sounding WALKMAN. I have the F806 which also pairs great with DN-1000. I didn't think I'd be pleased coming from the hisound units, but was highly surprised so I can understand your little Impression. You'd be hearing some very decent sound quality with that combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back