dts sound+ software, what is it exactly?
Dec 3, 2013 at 11:30 PM Post #4 of 6
  I think i fixed it, sorry i'm new to gyazo DX

Nah, the audio difference is HUGE, it sounds soooo GOOOD with the audio enhancement, aside from the fact that i keep on hearing white noise on 360p youtube videos, which makes me sad 

Link now works.  From what I see they're just an equalizer and a few eq presets.  The "space" setting you're talking about might be a cross feeding plug in or something like that (or the focus setting.  

Static doesn't equal white noise. 360p videos on youtube use 128kbps aac so if you bump it up to 1080p you're still only getting 192kbps, does the buzzing go away as you bump up the youtube settings?

Dec 4, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #6 of 6
Cross feeding is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfeed

And if you bump up the video quality to 720p or 1080p you get the same audio either way.  If the static doesn't go away then it's probably just the dts program bumping a certain frequency (as I said it's mostly a glorified digital eq as far as I know)

EDIT: looking at the picture you linked, you have bass turned way up and treble turned down... If that's the type of sound you're after you should get some sony XB headphones or DT770s 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back