Drop + THX Panda headphones Listening Day
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2020 at 2:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

amekan47

New Head-Fier
Happy new (y)ears everyone!

For years, the Audiophile community has wanted an audiophile quality set of cans with wireless capabilities, but these have historically been mutually exclusive qualities.

In 2020, Drop is changing that.

We are happy to announce the official launch of the Drop + THX Panda headphones. The World's first headphones with THX AAA™ technology, Panda boasts the world’s lowest levels of distortion and transmits audio in its purest form possible. Powered by a Planar Ribbon audiophile quality driver, Panda will produce true lossless quality audio with the cleanest linear amplification. This is a fully realized audio experience, packaged for music lovers of all kinds.

We’re very excited to be in the final phases of development with Panda, and want to share the experience with as many of our members as possible. As such, we will be holding a special listening event on the 16th of January 2020 at 5:30 pm PST where you can stop by our office and give them a listen in person. Feel free to bring your own personal setup down and test it out. For most people, this will probably be your phone or your own music, but if you have a big rig, then please let us know and we’ll see about accommodating some space to set it up.

This is meant to be a fun and fairly intimate event so space is limited. Some things may change slightly as we’re still nailing down a few final details. Space and seating is limited so please RSVP by clicking on this link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/drop-thx-panda-headphones-listening-day-tickets-86610872451

Tickets are free but space is limited, please RSVP if you would like to attend. Email amey.kanade@drop.com if you need more information.

Cheers,

Amey

Attachments

• 3091.jpg
    3091.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 0
Jan 7, 2020 at 9:13 PM Post #5 of 6
Even though I'm in the NO. Bay I can't commit with my crazy schedule....:triportsad:

Jan 17, 2020 at 11:58 AM Post #6 of 6
That was fun. Thanks Drop team for putting it together. Here's a short video I made from the event:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back