Dr. Studio vs Solo Hd?
Aug 18, 2010 at 3:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 73

ilikecans

New Head-Fier
I know this has been asked but I don't know what to do. I want either the Studio's and the tours or the Solo HD's and the Tours. The only thing I need to know is do the new Solo Hd's have about the same sound quality as the studios.

Aug 18, 2010 at 3:25 AM Post #6 of 73
ath-M50.  If you want something for looks just get some cute earmuffs
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 18, 2010 at 4:39 AM Post #10 of 73

Aug 18, 2010 at 5:34 AM Post #11 of 73
no swearing, please.
Anyway, I am not sure about Studio, but I would stay away from the Solo series.  Every single Beats Solo I see at Best Buy has broken headband.
Btw, Studio can't run without batteries, for your information.

Aug 18, 2010 at 6:51 AM Post #13 of 73
Solos have a strong bass character. i would put almost long the lines of the Sony XBs honestly but the XBs have more bass impact and sound stage. The Solos have a benefit of being smaller and looking nicer. Monster Beats fans that don't know much about headphones would compliment you on your headphones. lol

Monster Beats Studios are just all around better. They are not strictly JUST bassy. They have more detail than the Solos. I don't know if they have more detail than the Sony XBs, but I know they are more sibilant than the XBs. Comfort, Style, and Noise canceling are the best parts of the Studios. Now sound-wise, there are better options

Aug 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM Post #15 of 73
Just let this guy find out the hard way.
If he's smart enough, maybe he'll regret his purchase and get a better headphone instead. If not, we can't help him.
His ignorance is his bliss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back