DR DRE STUDIO BEATS . GOOD OR NOT?
Jan 2, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #121 of 134
A well placed smilie could have helped this whole situation to be avoided. My personal fav in this situation is....

Quote:
Dude...you read too far into things. 1: That was meant to come across as mostly sarcasm. 

Jan 2, 2011 at 12:55 AM Post #123 of 134
A well placed smilie could have helped this whole situation to be avoided. My personal fav in this situation is....

Quote:
Dude...you read too far into things. 1: That was meant to come across as mostly sarcasm. 

Hah, well I figured the fact I used Floats as an example was sarcastic enough. I mean they're totally inconvenient. Not as bad as that K1000 guy, but still. Although it's on my bucket list to parade around Chicago with Floats.

And yeah, I meant to say something similar to SoSpecial. I don't really care what other people think, as long as I'm happy. Even though the non-conformist in me tends to want to take over what I wanna do. Heck, GaGa interested me for a time. Her music may not be."audiophile material" but damn what other "audiophiles" say I'm not listening to classical music 24/7 I'll listen to whatever I want. There's no other point to this hobby.

Jan 2, 2011 at 1:05 AM Post #124 of 134

Sorry buddy. Let me make it up to you.

Quote:
Come on guys...all this arguing is killing my Ke$ha boner.

Jan 4, 2011 at 8:01 PM Post #125 of 134
Wow I wonder what are those headphones?

Relating to the video......they either are about to kidnap me or I'm about to kidnap them. 
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 4, 2011 at 10:22 PM Post #126 of 134

Quote:
i purchased the dre studio beats yesterday..... they are going back today .. enough said

LOL

As long as you get all your money back, the poor decision and wise decision will cancel each other out

good show!

Jan 24, 2012 at 1:42 PM Post #127 of 134

Quote:
The Beats are awesome. 
I don't know why people are hating on them.
If you're like 16 years old, I can't think of any other headphone I'd want people to see me walking around in.

I do not think i want to walk around with beats on, people will think i do not know anything about sound and also think i bought beats cause theyre shiny. which is not what headphones are supposed to be about

Jan 24, 2012 at 5:45 PM Post #128 of 134
How does the Sony XB500 compare to the $300 Beats?

Jan 24, 2012 at 5:47 PM Post #130 of 134

Quote:
How does the Sony XB500 compare to the $300 Beats?

I've seen a few around here that concidered XB500 to be better in case we're talking about Beats Studios (not Pro, those are clearly better). At least if you enjoy bass, if not... well the XB500 is even bassier... with a little EQ help they can sound quite a bit better than they do at stock too.

Dec 5, 2012 at 2:03 AM Post #131 of 134
sum of beats https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6VX_6WmK3o

the reviewer, Elric, is the lead singer in a band, as he says he owns a recording studio, he knows what hes talking about

Dec 5, 2012 at 3:17 AM Post #132 of 134
I AM A WEEK AWAY FROM PURCHASING MY DR DRE STUDIO BEATS . JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THEM
People who don't like beats are just haters because they sell so well. Which is not a bad thing at all that makes other companies make their products better and cheaper for us. Beats may be overpriced but that's okay. If people are willing to pay that much for them and let them and that the other companies make headphones cheaper and better Quality there is a reason why Eads is the number one selling headphone in the world it is all because of young kids/teenagers who do it for style Which I have 2-13year-olds who wanted beats Because they wanted to be cool like everybody else but I did finally convinced them to try other ones and they agreed. If you really want to be that bad go on the Internet you can get the same $400 pair for $200 on eBay or Amazon I've seen them

Dec 5, 2012 at 3:26 AM Post #133 of 134
Go on craigslist.  Every other add in electronics is someone trying to sell these things.  There has to be a reason.  In 260 adds in my area about 80 of them were selling some form of Beats headphones.   
I agree hundred percent I've seen them on eBay Amazon.com and Craig's list for half the price of the full retail I am still trying to talk my 2-13-year-old boys who want them really bad because of the style so I think I'm going to waste my money and find some on eBay then I won't have a problem turning around and selling them since they are the number one brand in the world and I Watch them so very fast on there all the time. Actually and it is better to find them on eBay then you can get the beats/monsters and not just the beats sense they are no longer the same company by the way I try the new monster DNA Headphones and I'll tell you they blow away this solo HD's and are probably as good as the studio and for sure better than the MIXR $199 Plus there is a very cool feature that monster came out with where if you like style you can create your own style on the headphones it does cost $20 extra to check it out they have some wicked designs

Dec 5, 2012 at 3:58 AM Post #134 of 134
There is a brand-new set of headphones out by Skullcandy and before you dissed them They are the Mix Master Mikes or MMM They are not cheap like most Skullcandy's $299 they look alot like Studios. they have a ton of of bass and are very clear. I have compare them against many headphones and all the beats and by far they have the most base and they do sound a lot better and look a lot better granite they are not cheap but if you want a great set of headphones try these out. AGAIN DON'T DISS THEM CAUSE THEY ARE SKULLCANDY since they are MMM editions. BTY If you don't know who Mix MasterMike is he's from the beastie boys and I'm pretty sure he would not endorse a headphone if he didn't think it was good because he uses it on stage for many groups besides the beastie boys Here is the link and pic
http://www.skullcandy.com/tv/introducing-the-mix-master-mike-headphone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back