Double Helix Cables Thread
Aug 21, 2021 at 5:23 AM Post #1,801 of 2,056
Than stock cable yes. Than Lavricables? No. Will give it more time to see how it changes after the burn in. But the quality (feel and finish) is much worse than Lavricables (better than stock, which isn't hard) and unfortunately I have had terrible customer experience. I am giving Peter more time to resolve the issue before I comment publicly.
Did you get this fixed? Any comment on build would be interesting. And any more impressions on cooper cable vis-a-vis SQ?

Aug 26, 2021 at 1:15 AM Post #1,805 of 2,056
Did you get this fixed? Any comment on build would be interesting. And any more impressions on cooper cable vis-a-vis SQ?
Sorry for late reply. Not fixed yet, he promised to get back to me once he is back from vacation and sort out the Y splitter. As for SQ, I prefer Lavricables silver. The difference is subtle though. Silver has a bit more warmth, detail and air, but copper is darker and punchier.

Aug 26, 2021 at 4:24 AM Post #1,806 of 2,056
Sorry for late reply. Not fixed yet, he promised to get back to me once he is back from vacation and sort out the Y splitter. As for SQ, I prefer Lavricables silver. The difference is subtle though. Silver has a bit more warmth, detail and air, but copper is darker and punchier.
Ok, thanks for update - which is good to know in advance.

Sep 2, 2021 at 2:37 AM Post #1,807 of 2,056
I came here looking for more info since i put in an order over two weeks ago but never heard back. CS was excellent up to that point. Not sure the length of the vacation but some sort of auto response would be nice, or adjustment of the wait times posted on tip of his site.

Sep 3, 2021 at 9:05 AM Post #1,809 of 2,056
I've ordered an adapter 2-3 weeks ago and haven't got any updates on it yet. I've also emailed them twice and no response. @Souldriver How did you contact them?

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2021 at 9:15 AM Post #1,810 of 2,056
2-3 weeks? Come on fellas and gals this isn’t Best Buy, relax

Sep 3, 2021 at 9:26 AM Post #1,811 of 2,056
2-3 weeks? Come on fellas and gals this isn’t Best Buy, relax
The 2-3 weeks wait is not an issue for me. What concerned me was the lack of response.

Sep 3, 2021 at 10:24 AM Post #1,812 of 2,056
Have you perused through this thread over the last 6 years of posts? Not saying anything but…

Sep 3, 2021 at 10:27 AM Post #1,813 of 2,056
Remember Peter did take a couple of weeks off in August for vacation that was posted on his website. He's probably just catching up now.

Sep 3, 2021 at 10:45 AM Post #1,814 of 2,056
Have you perused through this thread over the last 6 years of posts? Not saying anything but…
The frontpage of the website states "No backlog - new orders ship in 1 week!" at the very top. I've only found this thread now.

Sep 3, 2021 at 10:46 AM Post #1,815 of 2,056
I've ordered an adapter 2-3 weeks ago and haven't got any updates on it yet. I've also emailed them twice and no response. @Souldriver How did you contact them?
Through the existing email thread i had with him.

Tbh i didnt see anything about a vacation posted on the site but i did see it mentioned here which eased my mind. from the CS based correspondence i didnt think it was an up and run but i hoped it wasnt a health issue or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back