Double Helix Cables Thread
Feb 16, 2017 at 7:38 PM Post #1,205 of 2,056
Question for anyone who's recently ordered and received a Double Helix cable. How long was your wait?... from what order date, to what received date?

I put my order in November 17, 2016 for silver IEM cable for my Westone W80. So 3 months is coming up quick... but haven't heard anything.

Just curious what recent wait times are.

Thanks.

Feb 17, 2017 at 2:04 AM Post #1,206 of 2,056
Peter bradstock is always available to questions. I recieved my complément 4 fusion for my ether c flow 1 week ago (order in september).

Feb 17, 2017 at 2:17 AM Post #1,207 of 2,056
I was pretty much set on purchasing DHC Complement4 Flagship for my Ether C Flows, but this inconsistency in delivery times has been quite a turn-off. I see all these glowing reviews, and wonder how much uncertainty and hassle I will have to go through between the time I place and order the the date it gets shipped. Such a brilliant product... I'm torn.

Feb 17, 2017 at 8:41 AM Post #1,209 of 2,056
Ordered one since end of July. No word yet.

I was pretty much set on purchasing DHC Complement4 Flagship for my Ether C Flows, but this inconsistency in delivery times has been quite a turn-off. I see all these glowing reviews, and wonder how much uncertainty and hassle I will have to go through between the time I place and order the the date it gets shipped. Such a brilliant product... I'm torn.

It's going to take a good 4 to 6 months, but you also need to start e mailing him at the end of his current estimated delivery date.  My July order fell through the cracks, I sent an e mail a couple of days ago, and got word back that he would expedite shipment on it.  Really good cables, really long time to get them.  Unfortunately, I've also had similar delivery experience with Norne and Toxic Cables, where I waited for a few months, contacted them, and then got the cable a shorter time thereafter.  

Feb 17, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #1,211 of 2,056
  I waited 6 months for my Silver Complement4. Since I've moved to Stax gear, I am now selling that same cable, available immediately :)

Saw that, beautiful cable!  I would snag that if only it had MrSpeakers connectors. 
frown.gif

Feb 17, 2017 at 10:41 AM Post #1,212 of 2,056

Have patience and you'll be rewarded.  If you feel the wait is too long then rethink your purchase options but the product quality and performance is stellar, IMO!

Feb 18, 2017 at 11:41 AM Post #1,213 of 2,056
The wait is definitely worth it. I've tried all the major cable brands and the DHC cables are truly something special. Noticed an improvement right away.

You have to remember that Peter and his wife make all the cables themselves and not thru a team of employees or outsourced. Quality is always consistently good.

Feb 18, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #1,215 of 2,056
prion for hd800S is quite nice, i use balanced, lovely. so is compliment 4 se for hd800S. Cant speak about other cable types

Users who are viewing this thread

Back