Dont hate me cuz I'm beautiful
Dec 2, 2010 at 10:50 PM Post #18 of 26

lol, I can see why you posted, I love them just as much as my other phones. I would love to hear what they could do in the 1000 doller  league as the p5's are as well made as edition ultrasones.

Dec 3, 2010 at 1:55 AM Post #19 of 26
Never tried them. 

To the OP:

1. If you hate this website why come back?
2. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion including yours. Luckily most of head-fi is respectful of other people and their views, unfortunately it does not seem like you are. 

There is a reason why most of us tell people to go try the headphones before you buy them. Everyone is different. Heck I know people who can't tell the differnece between $20 headphones and $200 headphones. It doesn't really matter to me, in fact their wallets are kind of lucky. 

If you like those headphones, and most people here don't... so what? Are you looking for some consolation of your purchase? A little circlejerk about how you're right and how bad head-fi is and how those headphons are amazing? You can always look elsewhere for that.

Your opinions aren't going to be respected if you don't present them in a respectful manner.... I can see why people are saying its the worst thread ever. Its not necessarily because they hate the headphones, but its because they don't respect your post. 

Dec 3, 2010 at 1:57 AM Post #20 of 26
^ THAT

Dec 3, 2010 at 3:21 AM Post #22 of 26
The OP says that the B&W phones need to be reconsidered because he thinks they ARE good, no matter what the parrots say.
I think this is a valid point and this is also the right place to make it I'd think.

Dec 3, 2010 at 3:50 AM Post #23 of 26

Quote:
The OP says that the B&W phones need to be reconsidered because he thinks they ARE good, no matter what the parrots say.
I think this is a valid point and this is also the right place to make it I'd think.

The point itself is perfectly valid. 

I stated why I felt that it could have been stated better though. 

First of all, a good amount of this website does seem to like the P5s. Some people say they're a little overpriced, but not by much. Some hate it (like any other headphone out there).

My main 2 points still stand. If he hates this site, don't come back. And also we all have opinions here. Hell all of the headphone world is really just purely opinion. There is absolutely nothing wrong with voicing your opinion but I doubt the way he voiced his helps him in any way. There are always people who are ***holes on both sides of the arguments for anything and he seems to fall into that catagory. 

Basically, I know this is the internet, but this seems to be a site with mature people in general. Put a little effort into the golden rule. If you respect others they will respect you, even online. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back