Does anyone know any good inexpensive headphones for gaming/movies
Apr 22, 2013 at 6:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Uppertaker

Head-Fier
I have some HP700 which sound great with music, but not having an amp of any kind makes them not that good to use with my pc, and the short coiled cable isn't the best to plug, not to say they aren't exactly the most comfortable headphones I've wore, that being said, can anyone tip me about some really cheap comfortable easy to drive headphones? (sound quality is secondary since I'll be using them for movies/games, and the Denons rock however if you guys know some that sound good for these specific tasks, it's all good)

Apr 22, 2013 at 9:37 PM Post #2 of 5
Tyll's wall of fame is a pretty good start, even the Monoprice 8323 ($21.59) looks intriguing. 
Hope this helps a little. Cant beat the $22 headphones, how could you go wrong at that price, Ive been tempted to buy a few and give them away to friends.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/innerfidelitys-wall-fame-full-size-sealed

Apr 22, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #4 of 5
I have the monoprice ones, for the price they sound good.  they are closed which makes my ears hot / sweaty.  they isolate well and much better build quality then my sennheiser 202 which broke in just a few months.  Both the head band and cable is shot on the senns.  

If your budget allows id check ebay for Turtlebeach HPA2s.  i got a set for $50 and it comes with a USB amp and has true 5.1 surround sound.  sounds awesome for movies, music, gaming, etc.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back