Do you think FiiO E09K will work well with Denon AH-D5000?
Sep 10, 2012 at 2:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

syryanyang

100+ Head-Fier
Has anyone tried this combination?
Anyway I'm looking for a handy desktop amp for my D5000, it does not need to be portable but I don't want to take up too much space too. And most importantly, I wanna keep the price tag around $100. 
I've heard Fiio is known for its cost-effectiveness, but E09K is the only desktop amp/dac they make. Any recommendation guys? Cheers.

Sep 13, 2012 at 8:49 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
Has anyone tried this combination?
Anyway I'm looking for a handy desktop amp for my D5000, it does not need to be portable but I don't want to take up too much space too. And most importantly, I wanna keep the price tag around $100. 
I've heard Fiio is known for its cost-effectiveness, but E09K is the only desktop amp/dac they make. Any recommendation guys? Cheers.

Heya,

That's overkill for a Denon. Denons are extremely efficient. You don't need any kind of power going to them. They respond well to a little extra current, but you don't need to hit them with extra voltage.

I would put you on a simple Fiio E10. Plus you can go earthquake with the bass if you want with it.

Very best,

Sep 13, 2012 at 9:31 AM Post #5 of 5
Hell the O2 would be overkill, honestly instead of e9 you could get the Fiio E17. It's portable and will drive the headphones well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back