DO YOU HATE NICKELBACK?
Jun 29, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #46 of 67
Yes, I do hate. And all other similar conveyorbelt poprock bands too. I rate them in same category as Britney Spears and such.

Jun 29, 2009 at 10:15 PM Post #47 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Signal2Noise /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nickelback are from a small town 2 hours from where I live. Do you want me to go egg their homes or something?

If you could that would be great lol.

Jun 29, 2009 at 11:47 PM Post #49 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I do hate. And all other similar conveyorbelt poprock bands too. I rate them in same category as Britney Spears and such.

I actually like a few Britney songs, so I put Nickelback well below her.

Jun 30, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #50 of 67
It looks like some other people hate Nickelback
biggrin.gif
YouTube - Nickelback Fail

Jun 30, 2009 at 3:05 AM Post #51 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by bloop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I actually like a few Britney songs, so I put Nickelback well below her.

I'm sure they have been.
wink.gif

Jun 30, 2009 at 4:27 AM Post #53 of 67
Hate is a strong term. i dont like there music, it seems to sound like two or three other bands and I like those bands better.

Aug 23, 2009 at 10:08 PM Post #56 of 67
They're a dull, dull band. Very little to redeem them. Seem to have tapped into an MOR driving music sweet spot like Counting Crows or Hootie and the Blowfish did before them. Ick!

Aug 24, 2009 at 12:31 AM Post #57 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rossini /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They're a dull, dull band. Very little to redeem them. Seem to have tapped into an MOR driving music sweet spot like Counting Crows or Hootie and the Blowfish did before them. Ick!

Yes they are very dull!, there like the meat and potatoes of music so very generic and bland.No attitude or flavor at all! just one generic love song or songs with no meaning after the next one from them.

Aug 24, 2009 at 1:36 AM Post #58 of 67
Well, I can't say that I've really given Nickleback a fair chance but they're definitely not my cup of tea. Or my cup of anything else for that matter. I won't rag on them because it sucks to rag on things other people might like. I know how I hate it when people rag on my favorite artists.

Aug 24, 2009 at 3:55 AM Post #59 of 67
My least favorite band by a wide margin. Their songs are boring and they all sound alike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back