DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3
Sep 8, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #241 of 678
  @Mr Trev thank you ..thank you for the link ..u are indeed a life saver ...for a noob like me ..

Thank you ...

thanks so much ... waiting for your updates too
biggrin.gif

No applause, just send IEMs
wink.gif
Enjoy.

Sep 8, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #242 of 678
Hi all,

New X3 owner here.

I couldn't help noticing that Sergio88's custom theme has the actual song title displayed, instead of the full file name, with numbers and file extension...
Is this something specific to this theme, or has this issue been addressed on a more general basis elsewhere?
Right now of course, I have the official V3 firmware, and I find the forced display of the full file name + extension quite annoying...

Thanks a lot in advance for your reply. 

Sep 9, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #244 of 678
  Hi all,

New X3 owner here.

I couldn't help noticing that Sergio88's custom theme has the actual song title displayed, instead of the full file name, with numbers and file extension...
Is this something specific to this theme, or has this issue been addressed on a more general basis elsewhere?
Right now of course, I have the official V3 firmware, and I find the forced display of the full file name + extension quite annoying...

Thanks a lot in advance for your reply. 

Maybe it's just a shortened long file name...

Sep 9, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #247 of 678
I got this so far....

I do like the side by side for the settings, but that also follows over for the play all menu (top icon) which isn't so good.
Not too sure when I'll get this finished though, been pretty frazzled lately, and it's been hard to find the motivation to get things done at the moment.

Cheers

Sep 9, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #248 of 678
I got this so far....

I do like the side by side for the settings, but that also follows over for the play all menu (top icon) which isn't so good.
Not too sure when I'll get this finished though, been pretty frazzled lately, and it's been hard to find the motivation to get things done at the moment.

Cheers

Nice....take your time...always appreciate your work...thanks

Sep 9, 2014 at 10:05 PM Post #249 of 678
I got this so far....

Cheers

Interesting theme. I'd love to see a variant in black :thumbsup:

Sep 12, 2014 at 8:45 PM Post #252 of 678
  I got this so far....

Cheers

not bad :xf_eek:
Is that a realtime editor for the x3 0.o

Oct 3, 2014 at 3:29 PM Post #255 of 678
  https://www.dropbox.com/s/we2cwf2iddgf3x3/x3.fw?dl=0 
here it is .... sorry for the delay 

THAT is fantastic. Thank you so much @Mmet and @Mr Trev this is HEAD AND SHOULDERS above the stock firmware design and I too no longer feel like I will crash my car using it. You have rekindled my appreciation for this little device. Fiio should pay you to put these designs on their FW.
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back