DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3
Jun 18, 2014 at 1:43 AM Post #201 of 678
3 list themes would be fantastic!

And cute pic, btw. Your baby? I've got a one-year-old boy who'd just love to chew on that piece of furniture, too!

no ... i don't have kids it is just a cute pic i found on the net 
rolleyes.gif
i wish we could manage to make a theme that can change the appearance of x3 and in the same time keeping it simple 

Jun 18, 2014 at 5:12 PM Post #203 of 678
Uploaded some more variations, fixed a few bugs - probably introduced few more.

Didn't do anything to theme 6, that's why it's all messed up. At this point I'm probably going to orphan the project. If anybody else wants to pick it up feel free, but frankly I'm getting a little tired of working on it (not having a simulator really sucks).
Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fxb56cxw7hmjqnv/x3_3.zip

Jun 18, 2014 at 6:30 PM Post #204 of 678

Didn't do anything to theme 6, that's why it's all messed up. At this point I'm probably going to orphan the project. If anybody else wants to pick it up feel free, but frankly I'm getting a little tired of working on it (not having a simulator really sucks).
Enjoy.

Thank you, great work 
beerchug.gif

I really love the black and red theme.

Jun 18, 2014 at 7:37 PM Post #205 of 678

Enjoy.

I really appreciate that ...your work is great

Jun 18, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #208 of 678
How do you take those screen shoots? And change the font color?

They're not actual screen shots, just a mock done in gimp when I'm creating the bg files (also where I change the text colour). If anybody is really interested in playing round with my theme, I can also post the gimp files.

Jun 18, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #209 of 678
  They're not actual screen shots, just a mock done in gimp when I'm creating the bg files (also where I change the text colour). If anybody is really interested in playing round with my theme, I can also post the gimp files.

i tried to play with your first list theme .... and i am finishing a one now ....  i am not so good with gimp .. actually my first theme was my first contact with gimp ever ( or any photo editing software ) .... so i had a hard time in self learning and dealing with it 
biggrin.gif
 ...  but actually seeing my first theme works nice was great 
beerchug.gif

Jun 18, 2014 at 10:45 PM Post #210 of 678
i tried to play with your first list theme .... and i am finishing a one now ....  i am not so good with gimp .. actually my first theme was my first contact with gimp ever ( or any photo editing software ) .... so i had a hard time in self learning and dealing with it :D  ...  but actually seeing my first theme works nice was great :beerchug:

Lookin forward to ur theme ...:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back