DIY Charity Raffle - Twisted Pear Ventus
Sep 24, 2010 at 11:25 PM Post #32 of 77
Nate, you're amazing.  This raffle is such a great thing.

I couldn't even fathom dealing with my daughter being gravely ill.

Remember, to send payment as "Personal"  --> "Gift" in Paypal options, folks, so the amount being sent isn't being whittled away by fees.  And keep the description on the "down low" since PayPal is notorious for shutting down accounts that are doing good things like charity auctions. 
rolleyes.gif

-Ed

Sep 24, 2010 at 11:36 PM Post #33 of 77
I'm really looking forward to the results of this raffle.

I hope you can tell us how much we all contributed to this great cause at the end of all this.

Sep 25, 2010 at 12:37 AM Post #34 of 77
YGPM. 

Nate, you are doing a noble thing.  Well done!  I'm happy to get involved.  I only hope I'm not too late!!!

Sep 25, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #35 of 77
Great idea, Nate, and a wonderful gesture as a friend, and particularly as not a particularly good friend of Zach's dad (although I suspect that may change soon).  PM sent.

Sep 25, 2010 at 8:12 AM Post #36 of 77
I'm going to close the raffle at noon today (EST). 

I can't say thanks enough to all of you that participated by either sending a direct donation or buying raffle tickets.  To say that this has exceeded expectations is simply inadequate. 

Sep 25, 2010 at 12:30 PM Post #37 of 77
Nate, you're truly a wonderful man.  Zachary and his family will be really happy by your efforts.  I'm in for a donation!

Sep 25, 2010 at 12:39 PM Post #38 of 77
just sent a PM. Very nice thing you are doing mate. May you be equally blessed just as your wish to bless others and cheers to Zach's health.

Sep 25, 2010 at 12:43 PM Post #39 of 77
I'm pretty proud to be a part of Head-Fi when things like this happen. Thanks to Nate for doing this great thing, and thanks to all of Head-Fi for doing the right thing.

Sep 25, 2010 at 5:43 PM Post #41 of 77
... phew, got in just in time
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 25, 2010 at 5:43 PM Post #42 of 77
Sep 25, 2010 at 5:46 PM Post #43 of 77
Oh, I don't know, I said I would gladly donate without entering the raffle anyway due to the problems with converting the amp for UK voltage anyway, so I'm not fussed if I can't get the amp
" class="bbcode_smiley" files.head-fi.org="" height="" http:="" images="" p="" smilies="" src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies//smily_headphones1.gif" title="
smily_headphones1.gif
" width="" />

Quote:
I'm going to close the raffle at noon today (EST). 

I can't say thanks enough to all of you that participated by either sending a direct donation or buying raffle tickets.  To say that this has exceeded expectations is simply inadequat

It's the time difference between UK and USA, and I've been working long days, so I missed the raffle but honestly don't mind
" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies//smily_headphones1.gif" title="
smily_headphones1.gif
" width="" />

Users who are viewing this thread

Back