DIY Cable Gallery!!
Mar 5, 2015 at 2:25 AM Post #14,506 of 16,305

Practice practice practice...
ph34r.gif

Patience more than practice, isn't it?

Mar 8, 2015 at 4:01 AM Post #14,515 of 16,305

My another diy cable. RCA cable about 15cm in length using the remaining pure copper silver plated cable that I have left with after building my AKG cable :D It was just enough for two RCA cables

Mar 8, 2015 at 1:36 PM Post #14,516 of 16,305

My another diy cable. RCA cable about 15cm in length using the remaining pure copper silver plated cable that I have left with after building my AKG cable
biggrin.gif
It was just enough for two RCA cables

Looks great and neat, the head sink tube tick where did you get it from?

Mar 9, 2015 at 4:36 AM Post #14,518 of 16,305
About to try making my first headphone cable and had a question or two.  Hope someone in here can help.  

Anyone have suggestions for some vendors with neat splitters?  

And second, anyone used something like a Viablue T6 Small or Eidolic 3.5mm plug and use it as a splitter?  Just remove the actual plug and utilize the barrel?  The regular Viablue splitters seem a bit large for this purpose and it looks to me that the pieces are almost the exact same anyways.

Mar 9, 2015 at 7:15 AM Post #14,519 of 16,305
  About to try making my first headphone cable and had a question or two.  Hope someone in here can help.  

Anyone have suggestions for some vendors with neat splitters?  

And second, anyone used something like a Viablue T6 Small or Eidolic 3.5mm plug and use it as a splitter?  Just remove the actual plug and utilize the barrel?  The regular Viablue splitters seem a bit large for this purpose and it looks to me that the pieces are almost the exact same anyways.

not sure about any of those, but you can try using wood and drill holes for cable. It will look awesome! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back