DIVA headamp... anyone experience this amp?
Aug 22, 2007 at 1:21 PM Post #2 of 9
Am I missing something, I don't see any headamps on the site?

Aug 22, 2007 at 2:21 PM Post #3 of 9
Code:

Code:
[left]GOOGLE Your search - site:divaaudio.com headphone - did not match any documents.[/left]

eggosmile.gif

Aug 23, 2007 at 12:58 AM Post #4 of 9
Hi all

This is a headamp handmade in Singapore by TS Lim from Diva Audio, the person behind the modded Marantz CD63. You can see the internal of the amp in this link.

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.ph...pic=3705&st=15

This amp uses the following components (as pointed out one of the forum members):
vishay/dale rn/rc series resistors
2 x electro-harmonix 6922s
rubycon caps
wima ceramics
One Neutrik locking 1/4" socket
Alps potentiometer

Any feedback? Thanks.

Aug 23, 2007 at 1:01 AM Post #5 of 9
Hi all

This is a headamp handmade in Singapore by TS Lim from Diva Audio, the person behind the modded Marantz CD63. You can see the internal of the amp in this link.

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.ph...pic=3705&st=15

This amp uses the following components (as pointed out one of the forum members):
vishay/dale rn/rc series resistors
2 x electro-harmonix 6922s
rubycon caps
wima ceramics
One Neutrik locking 1/4" socket
Alps potentiometer

Any feedback? Thanks.

Aug 23, 2007 at 1:10 AM Post #6 of 9
i've heard it and i can say that its a sweet amp.
all the characteristics of a tube amp. very very nice. HI-FI! *pun intended*

Jun 15, 2010 at 11:44 PM Post #7 of 9
Sorry to dig out this old thread here.

Greeting from singapore here,i had own the Diva goya headamp for 1 year now,I would say that i am very very happy with the pairing with my AKG headphones which are mainly K240 Monitor,K601,K701 and K701 modded

The pairing suit acoustic,instrumentals,classical and jazz very well to my preference.I am even putting the amp in the same range as amps that are THREE times more costly that the diva headamp.

Some informations on the maker who is Mr.Ts Lim,Lim is a top-shelf harmonica player and was trained as a tenor.He's is also a mahler enthusiat and part of the mahler society of singapore.This also mean that he have ability to know what type of sound preference his stuffs must have.From his preferences,Mr.Ts Lim will then try different components and different ways to build his stuffs in order for it to sound at top notch.The price for the headamp is also cheap compared to many many headamp out there in the market now.(560usd)

[size=x-small]Warns Lim "If you don't know about music, you can forget about the sound". That refers to the Confucian mandate of having to know first-hand what music sounds like while mixing and quelling for realistic results.[/size]

Jul 27, 2010 at 10:13 AM Post #8 of 9
Here is a picture of the Diva Goya Headamp:

Jul 27, 2010 at 11:52 AM Post #9 of 9

I have heard a Diva preamp with separate tubed power supply sounding wonderful; loads of micro dynamics and clean transparent treble with full midrange. The guy "upgraded" from a much more expensive mid level Ayre preamp.

I don't like the enclosure design though; color, sticker logo and chrome knob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back