DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition).
Sep 7, 2014 at 7:22 AM Post #796 of 1,451
I feel that dita truth with balance will make the bass even more tighter, as is it really needs a good amp to make it truly shine. I might get a new Ak product just so I can try their balanced truth.

I hope they offer upgrade option for current truth owners, I am happy to pay a modification cost to have mine modded to balance termination.

Sep 7, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #797 of 1,451
  I feel that dita truth with balance will make the bass even more tighter, as is it really needs a good amp to make it truly shine. I might get a new Ak product just so I can try their balanced truth.

I hope they offer upgrade option for current truth owners, I am happy to pay a modification cost to have mine modded to balance termination.

I have already asked about that and was told due to the Van Den Hul cable fixing there is no modification path.

Sep 7, 2014 at 10:04 AM Post #798 of 1,451
  I am crossing my fingers to get the price I want. K3003 is the set I wanted to get before IE800, dita or any other stuff I bought and for some reason I still have not done so.

I think the cohesive comments plus the bad experience had with asg-2 left me avoiding them.

What's so bad about the asg-2?

Sep 8, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #801 of 1,451
Today I got out my Dita, The Truth after a while not listening to portable music due to the intense summer heat.

Still great sound, you can really tell when something sounds good after not using them for a while and then going back to them.

Awesome.

Sep 8, 2014 at 4:15 AM Post #803 of 1,451
After comparing my Dita The Truth and FAD LAB1, seems like i prefer the latter alot more.

Might let my Dita go.

Why...why....why.....posting such a comment, in the Dita thread for crying out loud. Trying to be happy with my Dita+VorzAmp Duo+X5 combo, people can't stop idolizing the Lab1. STOP.!!! You can't even get them anymore, so please do me a favor will you? (what does a jealous emoticon look like anyway?)

Sep 8, 2014 at 4:19 AM Post #804 of 1,451
Why...why....why.....posting such a comment, in the Dita thread for crying out loud. Trying to be happy with my Dita+VorzAmp Duo+X5 combo, people can't stop idolizing the Lab1. STOP.!!! You can't even get them anymore, so please do me a favor will you? (what does a jealous emoticon look like anyway?)

There are still stocks lying around.
My friend ordered one 2 days ago.

I think there are still quite a few from Jaben China.

Sep 8, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #806 of 1,451
Today I got out my Dita, The Truth after a while not listening to portable music due to the intense summer heat.

Still great sound, you can really tell when something sounds good after not using them for a while and then going back to them.

Awesome.

I am agree with you ExpatinJapan
I love my DITA Gold truth TRRS first prototype edition .

2 friends after heard my DITA gold TRRS , directly bought the black DITA in SE edition :D

The DITA gold TRRS balance version is Better compared to the black SE edition .
High : has more detail and cleaner
Mid : very sweet with better clarity
Bass : is deeper and tighter too
Separation : is Better too
Soundstage : is in par

IMO

Note : for all DITA fans , the balance TRRS version will be launching in October 2014

Sep 8, 2014 at 5:35 PM Post #807 of 1,451
After comparing my Dita The Truth and FAD LAB1, seems like i prefer the latter alot more.

Might let my Dita go.

Every body has their own taste

DITA Gold truth edition TRRS vs lab 1 have 2 different sound character

DITA gold truth TRRS edition :
Is better in clarity detail and overall better balance

Lab 1 :
Is dark sounding iem with very good detail

For my personal taste I prefer DITA Gold truth TRRS edition
It is more life , I don't like dark sounding iems
That's why I did not buy lab 1
I made the lab 1 thread and I heard in April as first lab 1 in Jaben jakarta .

I like detail and bright sounding iem , the other like warm and dark sounding iems
Which ones is good , it is back to your own taste
Something it is good for me , it is not good for the others .
And everything is synergy with your own set up
Not every source and amps sound good to one iem

IMO

Sep 8, 2014 at 9:23 PM Post #808 of 1,451
Every body has their own taste

DITA Gold truth edition TRRS vs lab 1 have 2 different sound character

DITA gold truth TRRS edition :
Is better in clarity detail and overall better balance

Lab 1 :
Is dark sounding iem with very good detail

For my personal taste I prefer DITA Gold truth TRRS edition
It is more life , I don't like dark sounding iems
That's why I did not buy lab 1
I made the lab 1 thread and I heard in April as first lab 1 in Jaben jakarta .

I like detail and bright sounding iem , the other like warm and dark sounding iems
Which ones is good , it is back to your own taste
Something it is good for me , it is not good for the others .
And everything is synergy with your own set up
Not every source and amps sound good to one iem

IMO

Hi rudi, I know what you meant.
I like detail and bright sounding IEMs too.
I don't find LAB1 to be that dark sounding as maybe I'm pairing with HPA4.
Dita The Truth is no doubt a great IEM, I got them for quite awhile. I prefer it to most of the CIEM I tried. There is just something special about the LAB1 that I can't describe, there is more intimacy in the vocals and more airy.

I assume that the Gold edition TRRS is a balanced version? I have not tried the balanced version so I can't comment on it.

Sep 9, 2014 at 4:09 AM Post #809 of 1,451
Note : for all DITA fans , the balance TRRS version will be launching in October 2014

EXCELLENT...A definite purchase.. I wonder if there will be a trade in scheme or sum such for SE owners. Or at least a discount for loyalty...
tongue_smile.gif

Sep 10, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #810 of 1,451
Hi rudi, I know what you meant.
I like detail and bright sounding IEMs too.
I don't find LAB1 to be that dark sounding as maybe I'm pairing with HPA4.
Dita The Truth is no doubt a great IEM, I got them for quite awhile. I prefer it to most of the CIEM I tried. There is just something special about the LAB1 that I can't describe, there is more intimacy in the vocals and more airy.

I assume that the Gold edition TRRS is a balanced version? I have not tried the balanced version so I can't comment on it.

Hi

I am agree with you Lab 1 midrange is very special
But the rest I prefer DITA truth Gold edition with TRRS plug

IMO,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back