Disappointed with Creative EP-630
May 31, 2012 at 11:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

sachinaddy

New Head-Fier
Hi mates,

I m using this In-ear headset from last 5-6 years. I didn't like anything other than this. But yesterday, I bought the same model and to be honest, I didn't like the sound quality of this anymore.

Could you please suggest me some good noise cancellation in-ear headset with good bass and treble to be bought in India ? I desperately need it. 

I need better than EP-630.

Thanks and please help.

Jun 1, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #2 of 22
How much do you want to spend?
For a sub $50 pair, I'd suggest Brainwavz M2(Visang R03) not sure if you can buy this in your country, but you can order them online. But if you want something easier to buy, go for Sennheiser CX series.

Jun 1, 2012 at 2:56 AM Post #5 of 22
azuredreamz,

Hi, 

Yes, this is my first post, I found this forum while looking for the solution of my problem. And I don't wanna spend 300 on a headset buddy 
smily_headphones1.gif
 . I m more freak on watches and mobiles but in-ear is necessity of my life and I can't just get ANY headset. I can spend 50 USD ( few ups/downs acceptable) 

Can you tell which one in Sennheiser CX Series? I heard Brainwavz is good too, but I don't think it is available locally in my market. I will still try. I will use that headset in my Nokia E72 and laptops. 

The main problem is, I can't test it before buying otherwise, it would be easier for me to take decisions.

GigaFi

I always buy it online but this time the quality sucks. I bought from here . 

Jun 1, 2012 at 3:20 AM Post #7 of 22
Quote:

Can you tell which one in Sennheiser CX Series? I heard Brainwavz is good too, but I don't think it is available locally in my market. I will still try. I will use that headset in my Nokia E72 and laptops. 

The main problem is, I can't test it before buying otherwise, it would be easier for me to take decisions.

Not sure about the price in your country, but CX500 maybe in your budget range, if not maybe CX300. Sony is another major brand which produce some good earphones as well, but from my experience, their sub $50 model is not that good.

But again, Brainwavz ProAlpha (less bass) or Brainwavz M3 (more bass) is a good choice, very good sound quality for the price. And great bulid quality, nice cable. Sound Magic E10 is nice too if you can find one.

Jun 1, 2012 at 3:26 AM Post #8 of 22
There's that many copy's / fakes of CX models, it would be the most unwisest choice of any earphone to buy online. 
rolleyes.gif

Jun 1, 2012 at 5:46 AM Post #12 of 22
@ azuredreams,

Not sure about the price in your country, but CX500 maybe in your budget range, if not maybe CX300. Sony is another major brand which produce some good earphones as well, but from my experience, their sub $50 model is not that good.

But again, Brainwavz ProAlpha (less bass) or Brainwavz M3 (more bass) is a good choice, very good sound quality for the price. And great bulid quality, nice cable. Sound Magic E10 is nice too if you can find one.

Less chance of Brainwavz here in Kolkata, India. I will give a try to rest of them.

Any specific SONY model which has good bass ? And any other recommendation? Will all those work perfectly with E72, any idea?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Swimsonny,

Looking at the ;ink you put up they are very likely fake, sorry to say this.

How you spotted it as fake ? Please share how you identified it ?

Jun 1, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #14 of 22
Guys, I checked one of the local shop, I found this options,

SoundMagic PL(11,21,30) - Is PL30 Better?

Senn CX-180 , Is it better than SoundMagic PL21/PL30 ?

Any Sony Model preference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back