disappointed in mp4 nation: poor customer service, user beware. Not recommended
Feb 23, 2012 at 11:34 PM Post #31 of 35
First time I dealed with mp4 nation I was given a fake shipping confirmation then finally after 2 weeks later I get one that says it had just been sent, now I said I'd give them another go I bought the Soundmagic PL21, it's been over 8 days and I haven't even received any confirmation. Luckily it's only $18.50 but that's bullsh*t if you don't have the item in stock the least you could do is mention it, useless..

Sep 15, 2012 at 6:18 PM Post #33 of 35
I thought I would chime in to say that so far my experience returning a set of M4s has been positive on the whole. It was a little odd to be asked to destroy the headphones and mail a picture, but I understand the logic behind the request. My only suggestion to MP4 nation is to use a local reseller or distributor to mail out returns rather than shipping all the way from Hong Kong/Singapore. Shipping from so far away is dead slow! Still, the customer service rep was polite and the return was processed quickly so I'm happy. I just hope this next pair last a bit longer. They replaced a set of FS1s that I bought in 2006 for $30 and used every day. They still work fine, they are my stand ins while I wait for my replacement set of M4s, I just thought it was time for a change. I'd hope for similar quality!

Dec 6, 2012 at 9:20 PM Post #34 of 35
Quote:
MP4 Nation has the worst customer service on the internet ... they use bait and switch and other underhanded tactics ...

BUYER BEWARE ! 

Could you please give us more info and the details on what the problem you actually had with Mp4Nation was? I've made a few orders with them now and the couple of times I did have a minor problem I thought their customer service was quite satisfactory and very helpful.

Dec 8, 2012 at 3:02 AM Post #35 of 35
I would like to notice one giant idea:
The buyer ISN'T always right, because the buyer can be an idiot, as well.
I don't relate to the topic sterter, but there are many cases when smart-asses try to get back their money by fraudulent modes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back