Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones!
Feb 2, 2024 at 10:42 AM Post #7,007 of 7,394

Here is a review of the Danacable Lazuli Rhapsody Cable. It is an amazing cable. It’s my favorite cable for the Diana V2 and the Diana MRs. I call it a baby Nirvana.

I just bought a Lavricables Grand for my Diana V2 and TC. Couldn't quite afford a Lazuli of any stripe. Though Vinh was very patient with answering some questions. I look forward to purchasing one or even a Nirvana sometime in the future.

Feb 3, 2024 at 11:08 AM Post #7,010 of 7,394
Stock leather. Light/accurate bass, accentuated treble. Bass ported leather. Tastefully Increased mid and sub bass, accentuated treble. Vegan pads. Light/accurate bass, smooth but present treble. Bass ported vegan pads. Tastefully Increased mid/sub bass, smooth but present treble

Thanks for the differences. Which ones did you end up using or like best? (Diana MR)

Feb 3, 2024 at 1:36 PM Post #7,011 of 7,394
My portable setup: Chord Hugo 2/ Cayin C9/ Abyss Diana MR (Vegan Bass Ported Pads) with Danacable Lazuli Rhapsody Headphone cable and interconnect. This is cable is amazing I like it way more than my Superconductor cable. Pure Magic.

i
My portable setup: Chord Hugo 2/ Cayin C9/ Abyss Diana MR (Vegan Bass Ported Pads) with Danacable Lazuli Rhapsody Headphone cable and interconnect. This is cable is amazing I like it way more than my Superconductor cable. Pure Magic.

i have the SC cable for my MR. Can u kindly describe the difference between the SC and the Danacable? Thank u

Feb 3, 2024 at 3:44 PM Post #7,014 of 7,394
Thank you. Now I wonder which of my headphones should get this first. Susvara or MR. Hmmmm 🤨
Start with your main headphone. You can get adapters to try with the others.

I have the Lazuli Nirvana for my main headphone chain which is made for Susvaras. I loved the sound so much. I wanted my portable setup to get me as close to it as possible. The Lazuli Rhapsody cables did just that. I consider it the Baby Nirvana. They are that good.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2024 at 7:25 AM Post #7,016 of 7,394
Feb 5, 2024 at 7:36 AM Post #7,018 of 7,394
Perhaps it would be easier for you if you just focus on bass quantity and quality?
The quantity is approximately the same. And the quality - MR is much better.

Feb 5, 2024 at 7:37 AM Post #7,019 of 7,394
And the best bass is ZMF AC. :L3000:

Feb 5, 2024 at 8:09 AM Post #7,020 of 7,394
What tube amp are u getting? Oh if we have similar preferences you will love it. I am listening to Diana Krall rn. MR with vegan bass ported pads. Woo Audio Wa7 Fireflies Gen 3 with Mullard NOS tubes. So lush and intimate and seductive
Hi there, I just got the Diana MR and the Woo WA7 Gen3. I wanted to ask how far up do you need to turn the volume to get to a comfortable listening volume on the Balanced audio out? I'm presently at almost 4 O'Clock on the Dial which is way more that I'm used to for other headphones. Just sanity checking that nothig is wrong in my chain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back