Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones!
Sep 18, 2020 at 7:37 PM Post #2,479 of 7,571
anyone knows how to properly adjust the headband for diana v2? the clamp force is too minimal and its just hanging on top of my ears so its pressuring my temple
You buy DMS pads.

Sep 18, 2020 at 8:20 PM Post #2,480 of 7,571
anyone knows how to properly adjust the headband for diana v2? the clamp force is too minimal and its just hanging on top of my ears so its pressuring my temple
Before you buy pads, try putting the Earpads in different positions. My partner puts the large part at the front instead of at the back and it fits her better.

Sep 19, 2020 at 8:58 AM Post #2,484 of 7,571
Where's the dislike button!

We'll see how it goes when I receive them, but thanks for the heads up. I do intend to purchase the upcoming Astell & Karn: Kann Alpha when it comes out.

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:07 AM Post #2,485 of 7,571
Where's the dislike button!

We'll see how it goes when I receive them, but thanks for the heads up. I do intend to purchase the upcoming Astell & Karn: Kann Alpha when it comes out.
I haven’t tried the A5 but I like the Diana with the M15 and the power output of these are similar.
From my experience the issue of power is exaggerated, although I listen quietly (not even at 50% with the M15). I was testing desktop amps with more power and ended up getting the portable Woo WA8(only 250mw power) because it was my favourite combo. It probably us more current or something but the power spec is so much lower than the 3-4w amps I was testing against

Sep 19, 2020 at 11:28 AM Post #2,488 of 7,571
I haven’t tried the A5 but I like the Diana with the M15 and the power output of these are similar.
From my experience the issue of power is exaggerated, although I listen quietly (not even at 50% with the M15). I was testing desktop amps with more power and ended up getting the portable Woo WA8(only 250mw power) because it was my favourite combo. It probably us more current or something but the power spec is so much lower than the 3-4w amps I was testing against

Hmm, maybe I can invest in the Lotoo Paw 6000 then? It has an output power of 300mw..

Sep 19, 2020 at 11:34 AM Post #2,489 of 7,571
At this moment I'm trying to decide between the Lotoo Paw 6000 and the Astell & Kern Kann Alpha.

Has anyone had experience trying to run the Abyss Diana V2 from the LP6K?

Sep 19, 2020 at 12:54 PM Post #2,490 of 7,571
I should be receiving my Diana V2 along with a demo WA11 (with option to purchase) this week!

Could you guys recommend any other portable amps that would do especially well with it? I'm considering the Kann Alpha - I'm looking for an extremely black background and generally speaking some warmth throughout the spectrum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back