The Diablo is dead to me.

Way ahead of ya....
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Nov 7, 2007 at 3:12 PM Post #529 of 805
How about someone with a dead Diablo is sending his/her amp to Phil LaRocco and have him take a look inside?

There must be a way to remove the cover or battery replacement would not be possible!

It would be interesting to see if it truely is the amp he was designing and if the "only the best components" directive was fullfilled.

Nov 7, 2007 at 3:13 PM Post #530 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Possenti /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All those pre-orders pay for the Cooper?

5d2.jpg

5d17.jpg

5d1.jpg

This photo goes hand in hand with what I said earlier
wink.gif

"This whole Diablo venture appears to have been the cart in front of the horse"

THX again Nick, some hillarious comebacks 4 sure
cool.gif

Nov 7, 2007 at 3:16 PM Post #531 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On that note let's not in fight the fight is not within the community. The fight is keeping this from happening again!

The next "NEW" product that comes down the pike lets refrain and not support a "project" with your own hard earned money.

Spending money on products is bad enough! LOL!
cool.gif

But funding some guys pipe dream of an idea is not what most had in mind.

I very narrowing got nabbed in this "project" when I was purchasing my first portable 2 years ago.

After getting dribs and drabs of info on the Diablo's and a estimated pre Christmas 2005 anticipated delivery date I decided to do some more looking. The other amp that interested me was the Ray Samuels Hornet. So I also called Ray at RSA.

Within 5 minutes of my conversation with Ray I knew I made the right choice to do business with him and could not be happier with my RSA Hornet. It is the only piece of gear that did not get traded, sold or upgraded to date!

After 2 long years. Ray continues to impress me with is eagerness to help or answer a question and lets face it his products are Killer! (Totally non-bias opinion
wink.gif
) ........so by the way have you seen my Silver...................kidding!!!!!!!

2 Years ago I could not of known to say I told you so but I can now. You defiantly do get wiser with more and more Head-fi experience.

Without making claims of this product is better than that! (I'm not going there!) and its not my intention of this post.

How about a product that exists! One that sounds fantastic! One that can be repaired in a timely fashion should you have a problem!

You get my point! Support the vendor[size=medium]s[/size] you wish I know there are a lot of great products out there from very reputable companies.

Do your research etc but in the end choose a Manufacturer that has a good reputation and a history of helping Head-fiers whether it is Ray or another, this way you will be guaranteed a pleasant purchasing experience.

And that is the fun! (Oh yeah listening is OK too!)
biggrin.gif

Almost forgot this one, excellent post Trose49
wink.gif

Nov 7, 2007 at 4:04 PM Post #533 of 805
I bet you do, is that Bret Farve fighting off a rabid Racoon there:wink: LOL

Nov 7, 2007 at 6:12 PM Post #535 of 805
Quote:

and a estimated pre Christmas 2005 anticipated delivery date

wow, 3 IPOD iterations have existed in that time. (5G, 5.5G, Classic)

Put me down for a diablo when Segway has a jetpack model...if it is available
rolleyes.gif

jetpack.jpg

Nov 7, 2007 at 11:57 PM Post #537 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by SR-71Panorama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow, 3 IPOD iterations have existed in that time. (5G, 5.5G, Classic)

4, if you count the iTouch. Or as in the Diablo's case..."I can't touch", and those that do touch have breakage issues.
Except for Boomie, and her's was passed around at a meet and stood the test of time (1 whole day).

I'm sorry, I never used to be that cynical. Where did I go astray?
confused.gif

Nov 8, 2007 at 4:19 AM Post #539 of 805
Ah! ...and so it began. The demise of my trust in mankind.
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back