Diablo's are Surfacing!
Nov 6, 2007 at 12:20 AM Post #466 of 805
Nytryder,

Between last night's game and this Diablo drama, how do you keep it all together?

very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 6, 2007 at 12:45 AM Post #470 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok so the amps that ARE working are having a problem with the charger or something? so in other words most if not all amps shipped are not working perfectly am I correct?
if a charger is to blame and was shipped with the amp I would write this as a problem with the amp..

Hard to tell. It’s becoming obvious that not all who are receiving their amps are posting in the thread. No one except Larry knows how many amps have been shipped.

Nov 6, 2007 at 1:04 AM Post #471 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by nytryder7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Keep it up Dave, and that B-52 is gonna look mighty fine on my stereo rack!

And yeah, I saw the PIC.
cool.gif

Huh? What pic?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Seriously though, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE B-52.
tongue.gif

Perhaps Larry realizes there is a problem with the Diablo and that is why he is trickling them out. What he needs to understand is that if only he would have the guts to come out and provide a formal update, everyone who is anxious will settle for a short time. Honesty is always the best policy. Information is key and lack thereof creates an atmosphere of resentment, disgust and anger. A weekly post on a blog or website or here would heal many wounds.

Nov 6, 2007 at 1:10 AM Post #472 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmk005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Perhaps Larry realizes there is a problem with the Diablo and that is why he is trickling them out. What he needs to understand is that if only he would have the guts to come out and provide a formal update, everyone who is anxious will settle for a short time. Honesty is always the best policy. Information is key and lack thereof creates an atmosphere of resentment, disgust and anger. A weekly post on a blog or website or here would heal many wounds.

X2

Nov 6, 2007 at 1:37 AM Post #473 of 805
It has ALWAYS been the lack of communication that has been so highly problematic. People will forgive a lot if you are honest and keep them informed.

Nov 6, 2007 at 1:52 AM Post #475 of 805
I think I want off now as well. This has gotten uglier by the minute.

So other than Skylab and Boomana....who actually has been delivered a working amp? I count 2 working and 4 dead amps.

RIDE

Nov 6, 2007 at 2:59 AM Post #476 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by RIDE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So other than Skylab and Boomana....who actually has been delivered a working amp? I count 2 working and 4 dead amps.

RIDE

I don't know of anyone else. Mine does work fine, and with no battery problems, though it wasn't charged when it first arrived.

Nov 6, 2007 at 4:36 PM Post #477 of 805
Could only happen to me folks! Larry shipped my amp and got it returned to him because of a wrong address, even though I followed up twice to make sure they had my right address prior to Larry shipping it out. I had a typo in the Paypal transaction notes. So it looks like they never used the corrected address I had sent in my emails. Boy oh boy!!

Nov 6, 2007 at 4:41 PM Post #478 of 805
Well, the Diablo oddessy is now officially over for me, as the Diablo I was sent in error no longer works. This morning the left channel started to emit some intermittent static, and within 5 minutes it was 100 percent static and no music. It's hosed. I am going to mail it back to Larry, and since it was sent to me in error anyway, its over for me. I will clearly not be reviewing it, and while I truly hope that Larry can sort his issues out, I think the future for the Diablo, and for Larocco Audio the company, looks pretty bleak.

Nov 6, 2007 at 4:48 PM Post #479 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, the Diablo oddessy is now officially over for me, as the Diablo I was sent in error no longer works. This morning the left channel started to emit some intermittent static, and within 5 minutes it was 100 percent static and no music. It's hosed. I am going to mail it back to Larry, and since it was sent to me in error anyway, its over for me. I will clearly not be reviewing it, and while I truly hope that Larry can sort his issues out, I think the future for the Diablo, and for Larocco Audio the company, looks pretty bleak.

Wow. Well addressing good customer service and focusing on quality engineering (assuming there still is access to good-great product design) the company can be reborn-- but given your trials and this thread-- things are more miss than any hit.

Nov 6, 2007 at 4:48 PM Post #480 of 805
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another one bites the dust!
How many hours did you have on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back