DFW Meet #4. January 2007! (Dallas + Ft. Worth)
Jan 3, 2007 at 9:41 PM Post #61 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by nan0click /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a 30GB 5.5g iPod, a Little Dot Micro, and a pair of Ultimate Ears Super fi.3, no line out cable yet, but hopefully by the time this happens I'll have one...

It's nothing special, but I can bring it if anyone wants, its the basic, low budget, beginner's set.\

Edit: Oh yeah and I a pair of Sennheiser HD 485's too, again nothing spectacular, but easily brought if anyone really wants.

What needs to be brought? Since I'm not bring anything great, I'll buy a couple of bottles of coke or something...

you would be surprised. it's always nice to have a collection of portable sources and amps to try out at these meets. Hell if all goes well I will have my new portable rig just in time for the meet.

Jan 3, 2007 at 9:43 PM Post #62 of 161
Steve, nice avatar change there. Too bad we can't get Fitz to fly in from Atlanta and bring his Darkvoice 336FM. Would be nice to have him on hand to possibly look over my DV 336i for the issues it's currently having. Hopefully it will all be sorted out by the time the meet gets here.

Jan 3, 2007 at 10:25 PM Post #63 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by nan0click /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a 30GB 5.5g iPod, a Little Dot Micro, and a pair of Ultimate Ears Super fi.3, no line out cable yet, but hopefully by the time this happens I'll have one...

It's nothing special, but I can bring it if anyone wants, its the basic, low budget, beginner's set.\

Edit: Oh yeah and I a pair of Sennheiser HD 485's too, again nothing spectacular, but easily brought if anyone really wants.

What needs to be brought? Since I'm not bring anything great, I'll buy a couple of bottles of coke or something...

Go ahead and bring em
smily_headphones1.gif
I wouldt mind trying out the 485s
tongue.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 5:20 AM Post #65 of 161
Jan 4, 2007 at 4:58 PM Post #67 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFaust /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Steve, nice avatar change there. Too bad we can't get Fitz to fly in from Atlanta and bring his Darkvoice 336FM. Would be nice to have him on hand to possibly look over my DV 336i for the issues it's currently having. Hopefully it will all be sorted out by the time the meet gets here.

You still haven't updated me on the progress yet.

How much is airfare from Atlanta to Dallas?
tongue.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 5:03 PM Post #68 of 161
Sorry Fitz, I got busy with the kid at home and didn't get to trouble shoot it anymore. I am going to try a few other things tonight to narrow down the options for failure. Otherwise I may try to convince you to make a second 336FM :p

Jan 4, 2007 at 5:25 PM Post #69 of 161
Just keep me posted. If it can't be isolated to any of the things I told you already, I'm just gonna send you a known good pair of tubes for you to try. I wanna try to get it resolved in time for you guy's meet.

The thought of building another one of the 336FM's point-to-point crossfeed gives me shivers...

Jan 4, 2007 at 8:26 PM Post #70 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How much is airfare from Atlanta to Dallas?
tongue.gif

$213.00 round trip on American Airlines via Priceline.com. I can pick you up at the airport.
biggrin.gif

Jan 5, 2007 at 4:57 AM Post #74 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The place at Preston and Plano Pkwy is called Comfort Inn.

The new av was made by Kasp3r. Thank him!
smily_headphones1.gif

-Alex-

Did he model for it too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back