DFW Meet #4. January 2007! (Dallas + Ft. Worth)
Dec 28, 2006 at 5:14 AM Post #47 of 161
Update to my rig:

I purchased an RS-2

I might sell my SR-225 by the time the meet rolls around. Depends on my impressions of the RS-2.

I sold my Little Dot Micro+

I received my Tomahawk. It will be fully burned in by meet time.

Dec 29, 2006 at 6:52 AM Post #49 of 161
There is also a place at Preston and Plano Pkwy. I will go by there and look what it is. My sister informed me there is a place there. That is closer then US75 to the meet.

-Alex-

Dec 29, 2006 at 4:43 PM Post #51 of 161
Pete Millett just told me about the DFW meet. I'll probably bring AKG K701s and the Wheatfield HA-4.

I know of some extended stay places off 75 in Plano that have good weekend rates (~$60-$80/night) if anyone is interested.

Dec 29, 2006 at 5:28 PM Post #52 of 161
I'm in...

-if I were living in america
icon10.gif
rolleyes.gif
frown.gif
-

Dec 29, 2006 at 9:54 PM Post #53 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghiberti /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm in...

-if I were living in america
icon10.gif
rolleyes.gif
frown.gif
-

you could always buy a plane ticket...

Dec 30, 2006 at 3:26 AM Post #54 of 161
I was wondering since i dont have any headphones at the moment to bring, if I can help by bring some other supplies...

Power cords, Extension Cords, Soda? or Water Bottles?

... ramen?? Just let me know so i can be some help
icon10.gif

Dec 31, 2006 at 3:41 AM Post #55 of 161
I found out that I'll be able to make it to the meet. swt61 I'd like to take you up on you offer for a ride, I don't like driving that far by myself and it's a waste of gas not to carpool. I'm changing my rig around a bit. Who knows what I'll have by the time of the meet.

Dec 31, 2006 at 5:42 PM Post #56 of 161
Sure thing plaidplatypus. We'll be making a stop in Austin to pick up Kasp3r as well. Would you like me to coordinate with you on which Hotel I end up staying at? It'll be a little while before I make a final reservation. The cheapest I found last time was LaQuinta on US75. Just a short 5 min. drive from the meet. Don't worry there should be plenty of room for your gear.

Jan 1, 2007 at 9:15 PM Post #58 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by nan0click /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just started reading these boards, and Iceroid invited me to come along with him if that's ok...

Ak Says there is room for a 100, I think one more would be ok! As we are no were close to that many haha

Jan 1, 2007 at 9:16 PM Post #59 of 161
Quote:

Originally Posted by nan0click /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just started reading these boards, and Iceroid invited me to come along with him if that's ok...

Hey you're more than welcome. Come and have some fun! Then kiss your extra cash goodbye once you're hooked.

Jan 3, 2007 at 9:28 PM Post #60 of 161
I have a 30GB 5.5g iPod, a Little Dot Micro, and a pair of Ultimate Ears Super fi.3, no line out cable yet, but hopefully by the time this happens I'll have one...

It's nothing special, but I can bring it if anyone wants, its the basic, low budget, beginner's set.\

Edit: Oh yeah and I a pair of Sennheiser HD 485's too, again nothing spectacular, but easily brought if anyone really wants.

What needs to be brought? Since I'm not bring anything great, I'll buy a couple of bottles of coke or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back