Destiny
Sep 10, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #2,011 of 2,062
For Crucible in Destiny 1 I use my Titan, Striker setup for max speed and melee attack with quick scout rifle/sidearm action... like to either seek out the snipers or come in with a blitz melee attack. Dont stay on the ground when rushing someone - up in air running jetting along the walls/ceiling as quickly as possible and coming down onto an enemy full force...most players seem to naturally expect you to be at ground level when closing in...LOL

Do like the revamp they did with the hunter... but somehow I can't hit anything with the nightstalker bow right now (maybe 1 out of every 5 shots)... takes more skill which it good. I can rock it with the single shot grenade launcher though...

My D1 Titan:
20170909_134207-X4.jpg

My D2 Hunter:
20170909_134936-X4.jpg

Lol pretend your shadow shot is a GL XD. But I don't think I can ever give love to the Hunter. I like to charge head first too often :p.
I can't remember if I've asked or if you've posted but which platform you on?

Sep 16, 2017 at 5:22 PM Post #2,016 of 2,062
Maining a Hunter right now on Destiny 2; just getting to near 240 Power right now...(was 400 across all 3 on Destiny)

Play on a PS4 Pro; if you need a fireteam member sometime lmk.

Sep 16, 2017 at 6:06 PM Post #2,017 of 2,062
Maining a Hunter right now on Destiny 2; just getting to near 240 Power right now...(was 400 across all 3 on Destiny)

Play on a PS4 Pro; if you need a fireteam member sometime lmk.

Welcome my friend! PSN is same as on here we'll definitely hit it up sometime!

Sep 18, 2017 at 2:52 AM Post #2,018 of 2,062
Made to "The Lighthouse",or whatever its now called...Went 7-2
Didnt go flawless so didnt go to the see the BIG girl,but lots of good guns,shaders and emblems.

Sep 18, 2017 at 10:23 PM Post #2,019 of 2,062
Made to "The Lighthouse",or whatever its now called...Went 7-2
Didnt go flawless so didnt go to the see the BIG girl,but lots of good guns,shaders and emblems.

Very nice. We've yet to try trials. Maybe day after tomorrow we'll be our try. We're really wanting to finish the raid but a many a people don't get on until fart late 30

Sep 19, 2017 at 1:57 AM Post #2,020 of 2,062
Very nice. We've yet to try trials. Maybe day after tomorrow we'll be our try. We're really wanting to finish the raid but a many a people don't get on until fart late 30

Im on daytime,invite me...dunno what the hell im doing in there but I'll raid.

Sep 19, 2017 at 7:34 AM Post #2,021 of 2,062
Im on daytime,invite me...dunno what the hell im doing in there but I'll raid.

I'm on shift today but I'll def. keep you in mind bro. We've only just yesterday got by the first part (we WERE doing it blind but now only me and one other has remained spoiler free and haven't watched any tip videos) so we're still learning as well.

Sep 22, 2017 at 1:44 PM Post #2,022 of 2,062
Well. The sensual garden sucks. Spent 2ish hours figuring it out and haven't beat it yet. I do like how the raid isn't linear but instead has a rotation of what rooms go first each week (minus the boss fight [I'm assuming]).

What's your all's set up? Mines the

PVE
Sentinel
Nameless Midnight
Airels Gift
Merciless

War Rig as my exotic

PVP
Sentinel
Origin Story
Black Scorpion
Merciless

War Rig OR Doom Fang

OR when I'm wanting to have fun and giggle like a school girl

Sweet Business
Last Hope
Shock and Awe

War Rig as my exotic

This set up makes me feel like I'm a freaking A-10 WARTHOG with all rain I'm throwing down range.

Sep 26, 2017 at 3:21 AM Post #2,023 of 2,062
Welp....

After a grand total of 3 weeks Im done with D2.There is absolutely zero incentive to keep playing beyond wednesday.No chance to level up once your "powerful engrams" are claimed.No god-rolls to grind for.No strike unique gear to grind for....Hell I cant even load into Control to blow off some steam cuz im forced to slog thru 10 matches of Supremacy,going against full teams who curb stomp solo players,before a Control match even pops up.

Lost Sectors? Fail.
Flashpoints?Fail
Epic Story...erhmmm...okay,better than D1....but "epic"?

3400 hours of Destiny and I could always find something to grind for...Less than 100 hours of D2 and im done!

Well done Bungie.

Sep 28, 2017 at 12:50 PM Post #2,024 of 2,062
Welp....

After a grand total of 3 weeks Im done with D2.There is absolutely zero incentive to keep playing beyond wednesday.No chance to level up once your "powerful engrams" are claimed.No god-rolls to grind for.No strike unique gear to grind for....Hell I cant even load into Control to blow off some steam cuz im forced to slog thru 10 matches of Supremacy,going against full teams who curb stomp solo players,before a Control match even pops up.

Lost Sectors? Fail.
Flashpoints?Fail
Epic Story...erhmmm...okay,better than D1....but "epic"?

3400 hours of Destiny and I could always find something to grind for...Less than 100 hours of D2 and im done!

Well done Bungie.

I think i need to give you a Titan level hug. OORRRR you need to sweet business some people XD but without playing with other people your arguments are certainly valid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back