Destiny
Jul 26, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #1,996 of 2,062
:'( that cool i mean I guess im just a nobody I mean I know Im not a cool super headfier or anything but ill just sit in my corner allllll alone.

@monsterzero Yeah their comment about it being an older version caught my interest as well.

Jul 28, 2017 at 10:16 PM Post #1,998 of 2,062
Man, when this game finally comes out on PC it better be good...
but if it is, i will loose my life to it :D

Welcome my friend! To both Head-Fi and the Destiny thread. Other than the complaints listen above, from the event youtubers went to they say that the PC version (if played on optimal eq) looks absolutely spectacular.

Aug 2, 2017 at 12:09 PM Post #1,999 of 2,062
I thought it was ok.

If I buy it will be at least a week or two in to see if it's worth it.

Aug 2, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #2,000 of 2,062
They released some patch notes since the D2 beta that I'm very hopeful for. Mainly, no more shooting potato guns at enemies.

Aug 26, 2017 at 5:14 PM Post #2,002 of 2,062
Ew, a PC player! Now we've an insider to help is compare (or tell us about) how the PC version performs. I think personally it'll perform better in about every aspect but I'm a PS4 to the heart.
Which console you on currently my friend?

@monsterzero @lenroot77 me, Chopper and Donal are planning a raid party tomorrow afternoonish. Think y'all can jump on and join us?

Sep 4, 2017 at 10:48 PM Post #2,003 of 2,062
Sep 7, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #2,004 of 2,062
Hello all you beautiful bastards!!! How y'all liking D2?! I've played pretty much 12hrs yesterday and through midnight release and I'm loving (got level 20 late afternoon). Thankfully they fixed the supers and weapon damage complaint (which was my personal biggest gripe) but grenades and melee's are DRASTICALLY underpowered in PVP. But I honestly believe they'll chsnge that in time.

How's your all experience going?

Sep 7, 2017 at 8:24 PM Post #2,005 of 2,062
I'm liking D2 very much... have gotten to Lvl 15 with my Hunter, went to an area with level 20 enemy on earth and had a blast even though died way too many times (one punch from enemy = dead). I don't know exactly what the tweaked with the sound, but I LOVE the audio even more than D1...weapons have more character and realistic sounds as do the other sounds. Liking the staff super on the Hunter quite well and the fact that when jumping you can now climb up ledges. Need to run my Warlock and Titan...but having too much fun with my Hunter now.

Sep 7, 2017 at 9:28 PM Post #2,006 of 2,062
I'm liking D2 very much... have gotten to Lvl 15 with my Hunter, went to an area with level 20 enemy on earth and had a blast even though died way too many times (one punch from enemy = dead). I don't know exactly what the tweaked with the sound, but I LOVE the audio even more than D1...weapons have more character and realistic sounds as do the other sounds. Liking the staff super on the Hunter quite well and the fact that when jumping you can now climb up ledges. Need to run my Warlock and Titan...but having too much fun with my Hunter now.

BOOOOO HUNTER BLEH!!!! Titan Master. RACE!!!! XD
But I know what you mean dude. Everything has been beautifully redone ESPECIALLY the audio and of course visual. The soundtrack is on point too! I was able to hit to on the 6th when it came out. Public events are BY FAR the quickest route to level and gear up. I.e. storyline quest=1250exp. A SINGLE patrol=3000exp.

Sep 8, 2017 at 12:44 AM Post #2,007 of 2,062
Had an exotic engram drop in a public event chest tonight!

Sep 8, 2017 at 6:34 AM Post #2,008 of 2,062
Sep 8, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #2,009 of 2,062
a new fusion rifle called "Merciless".
Havent tried it yet,but it sounds like it might be a good one.

Sep 9, 2017 at 2:57 PM Post #2,010 of 2,062
BOOOOO HUNTER BLEH!!!! Titan Master. RACE!!!! XD
But I know what you mean dude. Everything has been beautifully redone ESPECIALLY the audio and of course visual. The soundtrack is on point too! I was able to hit to on the 6th when it came out. Public events are BY FAR the quickest route to level and gear up. I.e. storyline quest=1250exp. A SINGLE patrol=3000exp.

For Crucible in Destiny 1 I use my Titan, Striker setup for max speed and melee attack with quick scout rifle/sidearm action... like to either seek out the snipers or come in with a blitz melee attack. Dont stay on the ground when rushing someone - up in air running jetting along the walls/ceiling as quickly as possible and coming down onto an enemy full force...most players seem to naturally expect you to be at ground level when closing in...LOL

Do like the revamp they did with the hunter... but somehow I can't hit anything with the nightstalker bow right now (maybe 1 out of every 5 shots)... takes more skill which it good. I can rock it with the single shot grenade launcher though...

My D1 Titan:
20170909_134207-X4.jpg

My D2 Hunter:
20170909_134936-X4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back