Destiny
Nov 12, 2019 at 10:44 PM Post #2,056 of 2,062
PS4 Pro!!!
Also scored an HD 660 S recently, using it with my Smyth Realiser A16 and the PlayStation Camera for mic duties (beamforming mic was actually picking up less room echoes than my Snowball. I don’t have a work-justifiable reason to borrow a Sennheiser mic, lol.

I do admit I liked the fast movement possibilities from a Titan. I would have thought Titans would be more tanky and have a more “indomitable” movement while Hunters would be the speed freaks, but launching and storming around with electric Titans is hella fun.

Nov 14, 2019 at 7:30 PM Post #2,057 of 2,062
>:p Filthy hunters haha.

upload_2019-11-14_19-30-53.gif

Nov 14, 2019 at 9:04 PM Post #2,058 of 2,062
Sure, most Hunter mains like to tell themselves that.

And so far, they've definitely embraced the more MMO side of things with armor customization etc... but so far it's the same Destiny as before (in the good way).

>:p Filthy hunters haha.

I agree, at first I thought that the finisher thing was just a gimmick but after being able to use them on high level, shielded, enemies, I've come to quite love them.

I feel SRL will take a back burner to even Trials (lack of community request unlike Trials). But I too rather enjoyed the change of pacing option.

I use Senn. HD660 S for my gaming setup (through an external amp and dac) and I use the Blue Yeti microphone for chat. Works great for me.

EDIT: What console you play on? Me and the other filthy Hunter up there are on PS4.

X-Box ONE here...

Nov 16, 2019 at 10:31 AM Post #2,059 of 2,062
Ev's I never see you on at all, Let's hit up crucible or something sometime. I finally decided to grind for, and received, my Not Forgotten and have slowly been starting to enjoy it ( I'm a Pulse rifle user and a hand cannon hater).

VRacer Bummer! Now that Cross save is here now's the perfect time to join us on the Supreme platform :D

EDIT: Also, congrats on finally getting you a 660 Ev. How's the realiser working? Does it provide some 3D benefits or is it just an amp/dac?

Jun 19, 2020 at 10:25 AM Post #2,062 of 2,062
With the excitement of the new gen. consoles and the release of the next major expansion, I thought I'd see if there were and new and/or returning faces in the headfi destiny community.

I've already preordered the Beyond Light deluxe for the PS4 and will, of course, be getting the PS5 at launch.

Anyone else? Also, how're your thoughts on this season? We'll umm, not talk about the last one. . ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back