Denver summer meet, 2016 - August 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2017 at 5:41 PM Post #151 of 156
I checked. Unless I missed something, that has come and gone. Missed another one...
blink.gif

Mar 18, 2017 at 7:13 PM Post #152 of 156
I checked. Unless I missed something, that has come and gone. Missed another one...:blink:

Come down to Albuquerque and make a weekend of it!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/833571/albuquerque-nm-meet-april-29-2017

You are welcome to spend the night at my house the night before, but I'm leaving on a trip the day after, so I'm not going home that night.

Mar 18, 2017 at 9:30 PM Post #153 of 156

I checked. Unless I missed something, that has come and gone. Missed another one...
blink.gif

Come down to Albuquerque and make a weekend of it!

http://www.head-fi.org/t/833571/albuquerque-nm-meet-april-29-2017

You are welcome to spend the night at my house the night before, but I'm leaving on a trip the day after, so I'm not going home that night.

Thank you for the most generous offer. Unfortunately we have a cutover for a recent acquisition scheduled for that weekend. They would not be happy if I wasn't available.

I really do appreciate it though !!

Mar 24, 2017 at 2:16 PM Post #154 of 156
I'd be up for a meet, can organize if needed. Last few times we met at Sam Gary Branch Library in Denver, I'm sure we could schedule another event if there was enough interest. Please chime in with a date if interested, sometime in April or May might be ideal, to give anyone who is travelling enough time to plan. The venue costs $10 / hr to reserve, cost $70 last time around, if I remember correctly.  

Chime in, let's pick a day and reserve the venue. 

posted this in that thread as well @Allanmarcus

Mar 24, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #155 of 156
Sound great!

We are having an Albuquerque meet April 29, and I would love to come up to Denver for a Denver meet, so May works better for me.

I recommend starting a new thread through for the 'Spring, 2017' meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back