Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones!
Dec 26, 2012 at 4:17 PM Post #901 of 903
Quote:
smile.gif
  Did the Denon deal expire?

I still have access to it.  The amazon reviews just made me skeptical of the denon unit

Dec 27, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #902 of 903
Quote:
I still have access to it.  The amazon reviews just made me skeptical of the denon unit

I see... Well, I felt the same way about some of the UE 700 reviews on Amazon.  Finally bit the bullet though as the deal was just too good to pass up.  Are the reviews true?  No idea, haven't even opened the package yet. 
redface.gif
  Then again, I can always return the unit.

Dec 28, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #903 of 903
Been putting the AH-D7100's through the wringer right outta the box (* from Coltrane to Kraftwerk) and they have performed great, the soundstage and resolution are very nice and the bass I love is right there.

I ran them flat and punched them with some EQ and they handled everything with ease.

I do a lot of traveling and I would never take my D7000's outta the house but I don't have that fear with my 7100's, Denon gives me the opportunity to enjoy great sound while on the road.

I am currently traveling so I cannot offer a direct comparison to my D7K's but these 7100's are definitely filling the bill and they are super comfy. :D

As with any headphone: YMMV.

*All lossless files through a Burson HA 160 DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back