Denon DCP-150 @ ebay - you guys were snoozing..:)
Nov 15, 2004 at 9:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

ipodstudio

Banned: - aka full monty - aka didikossa - aka R1D1 - aka migraineboy - aka setharmstrong - aka threavester - aka Sarah.B - aka javier - aka DoomV1 - aka JIAA
LOL! I finally got my Denon DCP-150 for a reasonable price!! I thought someone here would give me some competition, for sure, but nothing:
biggrin.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3851715651

Here she is:

26_3.JPG

LOL! Yeah, I'm gloating, I'm sorry...hehe
600smile.gif

Nov 15, 2004 at 9:47 PM Post #2 of 49
Cool! That's one thing i never do - hook it up overseas! Especially if the seller says that they won't ship here, I don't bother bidding. I hope the seller will sell to you!

Nov 15, 2004 at 10:03 PM Post #4 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Cool! That's one thing i never do - hook it up overseas! Especially if the seller says that they won't ship here, I don't bother bidding. I hope the seller will sell to you!

LOL! Me neither. I always ask the seller first. In this case I asked him when he first started the auction and he was happy to ship to me. I've arranged for him to ship via UPS to me already...
wink.gif

Nov 15, 2004 at 10:05 PM Post #5 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodstudio
LOL! Me neither. I always ask the seller first. In this case I asked him when he first started the auction and he was happy to ship to me. I've arranged for him to ship via UPS to me already...
wink.gif

ok now i'm officially jealous lol. nice grab! hmm, imagine if i sold the Tushi and got a denon 150 and a nice dac to plug in the Solo...*contemplates*

Nov 15, 2004 at 10:05 PM Post #6 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanT
Nice, I notice you have the AOS Dac, I'v always wonder how it stack up, as a top (trans)portable rig. When your going to receive the dcp-150 a short comment would be appreciated.

Congrat,

Thanks, DanT!! Yes, no problem, I'll write a few lines for you. It will also be interesting to see how she stacks up against the Arcam FMJ CD33t....I'm looking forward to that one.

Nov 15, 2004 at 10:07 PM Post #7 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
ok now i'm officially jealous lol. nice grab! hmm, imagine if i sold the Tushi and got a denon 150 and a nice dac to plug in the Solo...*contemplates*

He!He! Now I'm glad I lost that last one for $355.....
biggrin.gif
I was second on that auction. This one saved me a few bucks...
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2004 at 12:08 AM Post #8 of 49
It's funny, reasonable is such a relative term. No wonder other people think we're nuts.
icon10.gif

But hey, total congrats and we're definitely looking forward towards any comparisons you'll be making. Pretty nice deal there!

Nov 16, 2004 at 12:25 AM Post #9 of 49
Since we were all so nice as to stay out and let you win, you definitely owe us a review of DCP-150 with Piccolo DAC. You may just have the ultimate transportable there. Enjoy your ears.

Nov 16, 2004 at 3:54 AM Post #10 of 49
Congrats on scoring the DCP-150. Luckily that none of the usual hardcore vintage PCDP hunters placed any bids, otherwise you would've had some serious competition. Do let us know your impressions when you have received the DCP-150, you'll be in for a surprise as to how great this PCDP can sound.

Nov 16, 2004 at 4:00 AM Post #11 of 49
ZZZZZZZZZzzz.. Huh, wha? zz mmrf? DANG!

Oh well, I hope you enjoy it
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 16, 2004 at 7:17 AM Post #12 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by daycart1
ZZZZZZZZZzzz.. Huh, wha? zz mmrf? DANG!

Oh well, I hope you enjoy it
smily_headphones1.gif

LOL! Thanks, I'll be sure to enjoy it! It was a bit strange, though. I was sat there at my computer waiting for spwal et al to enter the fight....but nothing. Couldn't believe it but happy to get it. This is the third one I've bid on so it was time to finally snag one.
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2004 at 6:12 PM Post #14 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by 19lexicon78
i saw it, i wanted to place a bid at the last moment, but my 88 euro was too low
wink.gif

congrats

LOL! Now you know what you get for lowballing...
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2004 at 6:16 PM Post #15 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozniot
Since we were all so nice as to stay out and let you win, you definitely owe us a review of DCP-150 with Piccolo DAC. You may just have the ultimate transportable there. Enjoy your ears.

LOL! Yeah, no probs. A short review will follow.

Now, one question: has anyone ever had a Denon DCP-150 modded?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back