Denon D600 VS Senn HD 600/650 VS ?
Jan 17, 2013 at 2:39 AM Post #31 of 32
Quote:
Denons kill the Senns. When going from Denons to HD650s, the Senns felt dull and really didnt provide any benefit at all over the Denons. Plus the Senns need to be spoiled with an amp, and the build quality didn't seem as good.

Hey tseliottt!, newbie here, I have a pair of shures SE530's and was wondering if you could help me with a upgrade, I'm taking the next step on upgrading my headphones repertory and I am trying to decide also between the D600 and the HD598 or HD650. Any other comments or experience would be greatly appreciated! Please help me out as this is a big investment for me here and I am trying to make a good decision I would be willing to spend a little more for the Audeze's LCD'2 but I don't  want to use an amp neither do I have one so I think the Senns or Denons would be a better choice?

:)

Thanks a lot and Happy new year!!!

Jan 17, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #32 of 32
Quote:
Enjoy your purchase :)

To answer the original question, I went from HD650s to D600s because I wanted more bass in my trance / rap. Even now, owning LCD2s, I still like the D600s as they make trance more fun.

Navii hello, newbie here, I have a pair of shures SE530's and was wondering if you could help me with a upgrade, I'm taking the next step on upgrading my headphones repertory and I am trying to decide also between the D600 and the HD598 or HD650, why would you say the D600 better? And any other comments or experience would be greatly appreciated! Please help me out as this is a big investment for me here and I am trying to make a good decision I would be willing to spend a little more for the Audeze's LCD'2 but I don't  want to use an amp neither do I have one so I think the Denons would be a better choice?

:)

Thanks a lot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back