Denon D2000, Amazon
Dec 4, 2010 at 7:55 AM Post #16 of 27

Quote:
These are $232 right now on Amazon ... do these often go lower than this?  Being that it's Christmas, do you think I should wait to see if they go lower?  They're for me (a birthday present from my wife), so I can wait.

Thanks!

They fluctuate qaround, I suggest you buy used though. We had D2000's for $180 new on amazon last week.

Dec 5, 2010 at 1:24 AM Post #17 of 27

Really?  Crap! I must of missed it some how.
Quote:
Quote:
These are $232 right now on Amazon ... do these often go lower than this?  Being that it's Christmas, do you think I should wait to see if they go lower?  They're for me (a birthday present from my wife), so I can wait.

Thanks!

They fluctuate qaround, I suggest you buy used though. We had D2000's for $180 new on amazon last week.

Dec 5, 2010 at 6:30 AM Post #18 of 27
Seriously?  I thought I had been checking every day.  Wow.  Yea, I'll wait until they drop again then.  

I don't mind buying used, but I like to know the source (even if it's from a forum) rather than Amazon Marketplace or ebay or something.

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks!

Dec 5, 2010 at 8:42 AM Post #19 of 27
everyday? ha! I've been checking 3 time a day.
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2010 at 9:16 AM Post #20 of 27
Dec 5, 2010 at 10:45 AM Post #22 of 27
That was the used price. Don't think I would buy used phones from 3rd parties on Amazon.

Quote:
Gah they were $175 on November 6th. . . I Would have dropped it on the spot.

Just a role call how many people are waiting for these to drop below $200 again?

Dec 5, 2010 at 8:42 PM Post #23 of 27
Dec 5, 2010 at 11:29 PM Post #24 of 27

Well I just gave you proof. Setup an alert and CamelCamelCamel will send you an email as soon as they drop below your set price. When they go on sale, its usually only for a couple hours.

Quote:
Yeah I still haven't seen them under $200 though out November and that is checking everyday.
Quote:
They haven't been under $200 since mid-November. You can use this site to track the price and setup alerts so you don't have to check everyday.

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Denon-AHD2000-Performance-Over-Ear-Headphones/product/B000MVEC0Q

Dec 6, 2010 at 2:53 AM Post #27 of 27

thanks! I will try this out, the alert seems like a nice feature.
Quote:
Well I just gave you proof. Setup an alert and CamelCamelCamel will send you an email as soon as they drop below your set price. When they go on sale, its usually only for a couple hours.

Quote:
Yeah I still haven't seen them under $200 though out November and that is checking everyday.
Quote:
They haven't been under $200 since mid-November. You can use this site to track the price and setup alerts so you don't have to check everyday.

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Denon-AHD2000-Performance-Over-Ear-Headphones/product/B000MVEC0Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Back