Denon AH-D7000's for $549
Feb 5, 2010 at 7:06 AM Post #2 of 43
I just called J&R today and actually got them for $600 after talking with an sales agent. (They wanted $899 but manager took my offer). And They currently have it in stock.

I say its worth it to pay the $50 more for reliability and warrenty.

Feb 5, 2010 at 7:20 AM Post #3 of 43
I would bite at that price. What kind of talkin' did you do to lower additional 300 bucks if you don't mind me askin'?

Feb 5, 2010 at 7:33 AM Post #4 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by joomongj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would bite at that price. What kind of talkin' did you do to lower additional 300 bucks if you don't mind me askin'?

I asked for the current lost price they can give me for the D7000s. The agent said $899. I asked them wasn't the price the the headphones around $600 before and he asked me if it was that price would I purchase them. I told him yes and he asked his manager who gave the OK and I now got them ordered.

Still quite a pain giving information through the phone. I much prefer the ease of paypal =D

Feb 5, 2010 at 8:16 AM Post #6 of 43
I like my D5000 so much now I want to upgrade to D7000
darthsmile.gif

Feb 5, 2010 at 8:54 AM Post #7 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by gopack87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Over the last couple months I've constantly checked google shopping for good prices on the AH-D7000's. Well, I checked tonight and found this: Denon AH-D7000 Around-Ear Stereo Headphones AHD7000 I hope it's legit, because $549 is a great price.
Edit: Never mind, there backordered; oh well, I tried

I would be very wary of karaoke equipment. A few days ago, the website has 4 in stock. I wasn't ready to buy as I haven't received the go-signal from my wife.
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyway, there was 1 in stock today and I emailed the owner to verify stock. It seems they never had stock at all.

so the website keeps on getting orders for supposedly in stock headphones even though there are no stock.
frown.gif

Feb 5, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #9 of 43
I just spend 5 minutes on the phone with J&R. I couldn't get them below $630. They swear that is as low as they have ever gone. I'm not in the mood to fight with them, so I left it there. Still looking to buy these.......

Feb 5, 2010 at 3:59 PM Post #10 of 43
I wouldnt get it from karaokeequipment. I check BBB and they are not listed yet they have the logo at the bottom of the page. I bought mines from the for sale forum. I figure with tax and all, the prices on the forum would be the same as if i got it from J&R.

Feb 5, 2010 at 6:01 PM Post #12 of 43
Got off the phone w/ j&r. 660 bucks after shipping (599.99 + 60). I'm gonna get hammered by duties and taxes when it crosses the border but it probably won't offset the difference at MSRP w/o taxes.

Feb 5, 2010 at 7:11 PM Post #13 of 43
I was wondering the same thing. They have 11 Google Products ratings- 3 are from google checkout that don't say anything other than "this is a five star review" and 8 ratings from resellerratings.com, but clicking on the link for the full reviews on that site leads to a summary page that says that they don't have any lifetime ratings at all
confused_face_2.gif

Feb 5, 2010 at 10:33 PM Post #14 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by joomongj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got off the phone w/ j&r. 660 bucks after shipping (599.99 + 60). I'm gonna get hammered by duties and taxes when it crosses the border but it probably won't offset the difference at MSRP w/o taxes.

Gratz on getting it at $600 also. I hope it ships soon... I'm not very patience when I really want something. Until then I'll knaw on my arm.

Feb 5, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #15 of 43
I've found the D7000 new for $600 online a while ago, so I think you'll be able to find them at 600-700 without too much problem. Didn't buy it though... almost clicked the button...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back