Denon AH-D7000
Mar 23, 2012 at 6:43 PM Post #5,211 of 7,457

Quote:
It's definitely not stiff. But it is a memory wire. So if you twist it in some odd configuration, it becomes a bit of a hassle to straighten it out.

This.
And it's long, but what isn't.

As for durability, it's nice and tough.

For sound quality, it's more than enough. The only reason you'd recable is to make it shorter.

Mar 24, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #5,213 of 7,457
Well ...  I have only heard the... Beats Pros and some of the  Sennheiser models  ... Like i said I can not Demo some D7000.....   and no I am not Trolling  ????? .
I want some headphones that i can listen to all type of music .. not just Boomin Bass, although i like to hear a strong Bass with some of my music ..  I.m not some sort of music geek... !!
I just a average guy who loves his music....  so my knowledge on Headphones is limited ..

Thanks :)   ps  I can not even find a place to demo D5000  .. 

Mar 24, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #5,214 of 7,457

Quote:
Well ...  I have only heard the... Beats Pros and some of the  Sennheiser models  ... Like i said I can not Demo some D7000.....   and no I am not Trolling  ????? .
I want some headphones that i can listen to all type of music .. not just Boomin Bass, although i like to hear a strong Bass with some of my music ..  I.m not some sort of music geek... !!
I just a average guy who loves his music....  so my knowledge on Headphones is limited ..

Thanks :)   ps  I can not even find a place to demo D5000  .. 

The D7000's do go extremely low, but only when the recording calls for it -- the extreme LF is there when it needs to be.  Not a boomy headphone by any means.  Hope this helps.

Mar 24, 2012 at 10:53 PM Post #5,216 of 7,457
But don't let that discourage you from buying this great headphone. It goes well with any genre of music.

Read all the reviews, create topics regarding this headphone, and go find yourself a deal on EE. It's well worth it.

Mar 25, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #5,217 of 7,457

Quote:
But don't let that discourage you from buying this great headphone. It goes well with any genre of music.

Read all the reviews, create topics regarding this headphone, and go find yourself a deal on EE. It's well worth it.

It's been OOS on EE for the past 2 weeks or so.

Mar 25, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #5,219 of 7,457

Quote:

confused.gif

Mar 25, 2012 at 4:55 PM Post #5,220 of 7,457

Quote:
ok Thanks .....  so it looks like i will have to bit the bullet and just buy them without a Demo ...  Sorry for being ...  a little thick.....  but whats is EE ??

EE is Electronics Expo, they're an online retailer.

And check to see if EE has a return policy, may be able to use them for a few weeks and make sure you like them. You'll need to get used to them before you can make a proper decision. The headphones that disappoint you the most with first impressions usually end up being the best. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back