Denon AH-D7000
Apr 25, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #5,357 of 7,457

Quote:
DrawingBreath seems to have figured out how to fix them. As long as you don't lose any of the parts, you should be alright, and from what I've heard it isn't all that common.

Thats reassuring on the not happening to often. I seen his post on the fix and it does seem rather easy as long as you dont lose anything when it happens. 

Apr 25, 2012 at 8:24 PM Post #5,358 of 7,457

Quote:
DrawingBreath seems to have figured out how to fix them. As long as you don't lose any of the parts, you should be alright, and from what I've heard it isn't all that common.

problem was no spring was in mine lol so it depends but they told me it is a4 piece assembly and they claim 45 minutes to repair and should have my cans back in 7-10 days

Apr 25, 2012 at 8:42 PM Post #5,359 of 7,457

Quote:

problem was no spring was in mine lol so it depends but they told me it is a4 piece assembly and they claim 45 minutes to repair and should have my cans back in 7-10 days

Spring probably shot out, did you look for it?
I think it's appalling that they don't sell the individual parts for people to fix them themselves. I wonder if Fostex would...

Apr 25, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #5,360 of 7,457
Apr 26, 2012 at 1:53 AM Post #5,361 of 7,457

Quote:

Brilliant. Thanks to you for posting this.

I actually think it's a real shame that these have been or will be discontinued. They are absolutely amazing headphones. Seriously underrated, and I will be really messed-up if anything ever happens to mine.
In my system, these are king, and produce music exactly as I want, and as I feel it should be produced. Various sources, styles and amplifications... all are revealed by the D7k's wonderfully natural sound.

Apr 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM Post #5,363 of 7,457
I just received my 7000 few days ago.  I am coming from HD600, K701, TF10 IEM.  I am using all these with Pico/DAC. I still have them and remain as my favorite.  I have been looking for good closed back for office listening.  I tried Shure 840 and M50.  They were good. But, I was not satisfied.  The past week found the mega sale on 2k, 5k and 7k new.  I couldn't pass up the deal and got the 7k.  The initial impression is really good!!!  I am using the 7k with Pico/DAC.  It is very SWEET...  with the proper burn-in.  This baby will really excel!!!

Apr 26, 2012 at 10:02 AM Post #5,364 of 7,457

Quote:
I just received my 7000 few days ago.  I am coming from HD600, K701, TF10 IEM.  I am using all these with Pico/DAC. I still have them and remain as my favorite.  I have been looking for good closed back for office listening.  I tried Shure 840 and M50.  They were good. But, I was not satisfied.  The past week found the mega sale on 2k, 5k and 7k new.  I couldn't pass up the deal and got the 7k.  The initial impression is really good!!!  I am using the 7k with Pico/DAC.  It is very SWEET...  with the proper burn-in.  This baby will really excel!!!

Hi double07,

Can you please share where you got the sale for your 7000?  If you could pm me the price you got, it will be even awesomer!  I'm very interested in Denon 7000.  Thanks!!

Apr 26, 2012 at 10:16 AM Post #5,365 of 7,457
Not sure if this will go against the posting policy?  I found the deal at slickdeals that Electronics-Expo has big sale, and they are the Denon Authorized dealer.  With the coupon code "grandslam" brought 7k down to $555.  The code works on all Denon line.  I am not sure if the code still valid, though...

Apr 26, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #5,366 of 7,457

Quote:
Not sure if this will go against the posting policy?  I found the deal at slickdeals that Electronics-Expo has big sale, and they are the Denon Authorized dealer.  With the coupon code "grandslam" brought 7k down to $555.  The code works on all Denon line.  I am not sure if the code still valid, though...

Code still works but no more D7K, D5K, or D2K in stock.
frown.gif

They really must be getting new models soon...

Apr 26, 2012 at 10:42 AM Post #5,368 of 7,457

Quote:

Thank you so much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back