Denon AH-D5000 vs. Denon A-100?
Sep 5, 2010 at 6:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Kreisleriana

Head-Fier
So... we all know that Denon will release a special edition of headphone in the market. However, I've not been able to get any forms of technical viewpoint of the product. I've been saving up to buy the 5000, but at this point, I'm not so sure which headphone would have the higher hands,
What do you guys think? Should I wait? When should I be able to find great comparisons/reviews about this gorgeous headphone?

Sep 5, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #2 of 5
From my experience with the D5000 and D7000, it's either you save up and get the D7000 for approximately $600 from an authorized seller or wait and see what the new headphones offer. Trust me, you're better off waiting or with the D7000.

Sep 5, 2010 at 9:54 PM Post #4 of 5
It's alright man, trust me, I have learned to be patient and very careful with what I buy after spending some time on this forum and almost losing myself to headphones and IEMs. So many recommendations and such. I'm just telling you from my own experience, after buying and trying both out. I've tried so many headphones because of this forum and didn't keep most of them. If you want the ultimate package, go straight for the D7000 unless the new headphone from Denon is spectacular in every way and it's just the best bang for your $.

As far as I know, the D7000 is one of the best headphones I've used to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back