De'Mun / Bengkel Macro
Dec 17, 2016 at 6:30 PM Post #212 of 282
Haha hard to say who that man is 
wink.gif

Jan 1, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #219 of 282
Anybody have a cMac v1?? Are there any impressions/reviews out there?

I do have one. Really nice portable option. I haven't tried rolling the opamps yet, but so good so far. The volume pot is really smooth with a nice tick when it switches the device on. The build quality is very good. My only concern is batteries connectors, but the can be swapped pretty easily, so it isn't much.

In terms of sound and power it is really a thing given its size. With stock JRC 4556AD the sound is very-very decent. No peaks, very clear and smooth.

Anyway, given the price there is no flaws at all =D
If you live somewhere not so far away from Indonesia this might be the best starter amp for you. Rollable amps, decent output, clean sound with no hiss(at least for 16 and 32Ohm IEMs that I tried, have no lower impedance models) - all of that for 30 USD is really a nice deal.

PS- Keep in mind that you will need to get interconnector separetely (many DAP come with one, so it isn't a big deal).

Jan 2, 2017 at 12:38 AM Post #220 of 282
I do have one. Really nice portable option. I haven't tried rolling the opamps yet, but so good so far. The volume pot is really smooth with a nice tick when it switches the device on. The build quality is very good. My only concern is batteries connectors, but the can be swapped pretty easily, so it isn't much.

In terms of sound and power it is really a thing given its size. With stock JRC 4556AD the sound is very-very decent. No peaks, very clear and smooth.

Anyway, given the price there is no flaws at all =D

If you live somewhere not so far away from Indonesia this might be the best starter amp for you. Rollable amps, decent output, clean sound with no hiss(at least for 16 and 32Ohm IEMs that I tried, have no lower impedance models) - all of that for 30 USD is really a nice deal.

PS- Keep in mind that you will need to get interconnector separetely (many DAP come with one, so it isn't a big deal).

Wow thank you very much for this. I expected the amp to be of high quality and you confirmed it. I don't think this can be beat for $30. It is my understanding that shipping to US is around $30 as well (the price of the amp :p ) though I would most likely add the Bengkel Macro LOD to the order to play with my Apple devices. Thanks again for the impressions.

Jan 2, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #221 of 282
Wow thank you very much for this. I expected the amp to be of high quality and you confirmed it. I don't think this can be beat for $30. It is my understanding that shipping to US is around $30 as well (the price of the amp :p ) though I would most likely add the Bengkel Macro LOD to the order to play with my Apple devices. Thanks again for the impressions.

Just my 2 cents.... the Edimun V3 is VERY well worth the price of admission.  Even if you are an earbud skeptic, you will be blown away. The LODs are a very good choice too.

Jan 2, 2017 at 4:15 AM Post #223 of 282
Well,you may cooperate with someone else to make a combined order and then use domestic shipping. The delivery is a joy-killer for sure.

Jan 2, 2017 at 5:39 AM Post #224 of 282
Well,you may cooperate with someone else to make a combined order and then use domestic shipping. The delivery is a joy-killer for sure.

If someone wants to go in with me on this I will not only review the cMac but pass it along to someone after Ih ave time with it.

I have no need to two bMac and a cMac. One bMAc, one cMAc, a few Walnut is all I need,

Can't help but alugh I'm spending as much as I did when I first joined this site. But, in 2006,  $30 DAP and sub $20 headphones was a surefire path to earbleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back