De'Mun / Bengkel Macro
Mar 19, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #274 of 282
Ive owned the Edimun, paid $70 shipped for them when they were first available. Which is roughly where they stand in price/performance. Id put the Blox B320 above them, which are around the same price to. Up around $85 unshipped is far to high imo. But whatever floats your boat :)

hard to keep the same price forever. Material / labour may change. although 85$ unshipped isnt completly accurate price since one can buy it for 75 unshipped as of now. Blox B320 is unfamiliar to me and i would like to try them out alas i got my hand on the new Sabia Pro so my spending has to take a rest for a while. Atleast thats what my wife said :wink:

Mar 19, 2017 at 6:48 PM Post #275 of 282
hard to keep the same price forever. Material / labour may change. although 85$ unshipped isnt completly accurate price since one can buy it for 75 unshipped as of now. Blox B320 is unfamiliar to me and i would like to try them out alas i got my hand on the new Sabia Pro so my spending has to take a rest for a while. Atleast thats what my wife said
wink.gif

The B320 sound nothing like the Demuns or Edimuns at all and need a powerful source to bloom, so none of those buds are really interchangeable.

But let's forget about those, and instead acknowledge that we are at least three swedes following this thread!
@Danneq does the word group buy and sharing the EMS cost trigger something in you?

I'm mainly interested in the next TOTL bud though...

Mar 21, 2017 at 6:31 AM Post #277 of 282

But let's forget about those, and instead acknowledge that we are at least three swedes following this thread!
@Danneq does the word group buy and sharing the EMS cost trigger something in you?

I am not against the idea. Right now I'm only looking forward to new Cypherus earbuds (as well as the upcoming Blox flagship) and might want to order in a few months...

Mar 27, 2017 at 11:02 PM Post #279 of 282
  Yeah I paid $65 for my edimun and it is good but even 80 shipped i am gonna start steering people in other directions.

Ive actually been trying to give it away to friends who aren't already earbud fans to convert more people but nobody not into hi fi wants it. Haha.

But right now, Edimun v3 Rho just for 70$. And shipping cost with Post Indonesia (9-12 days) more cheaper than EMS.

Aug 30, 2018 at 4:39 PM Post #280 of 282
Hi, are those guys still in business?

Website seems to be ko..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back