De'Mun / Bengkel Macro
Sep 1, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #181 of 282
No Red Demun for me: http://prntscr.com/cctsq0 :frowning2:
If they only started selling on Aliexpress / or team up with Penon Audio.. both have cheap shipping

(yes I posted that msg this morning, but wrong thread.. messed up on the phone lol)

Sep 1, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #182 of 282
If they only started selling on Aliexpress / or team up with Penon Audio.. both have cheap shipping

(yes I posted that msg this morning, but wrong thread.. messed up on the phone lol)

Aliexpress, I believe is a taobao agent, for taobao goods to be sold outside of China..

Sep 2, 2016 at 2:44 AM Post #183 of 282

I also complained about high shpg cost and got very similar reply from them. I just accepted it, thinking of it that this bud costs me around 90 USD in total. When you order via AE they say shpg is free but it is just included in the price as well. But yes, De'mun should really work out some cheaper shpg if they want go international, simply because 60 USD sounds better then 90 USD :) 
And they cannot use AE platform - this is for Chinese only.

Aliexpress, I believe is a taobao agent, for taobao goods to be sold outside of China..

Aliexpress and Taobao both belong to Alibaba. Simply, Taobao is national trade platform for Chinese mainly and Aliexpress is export trade platform.

Sep 2, 2016 at 3:34 AM Post #184 of 282

I also complained about high shpg cost and got very similar reply from them. I just accepted it, thinking of it that this bud costs me around 90 USD in total. When you order via AE they say shpg is free but it is just included in the price as well. But yes, De'mun should really work out some cheaper shpg if they want go international, simply because 60 USD sounds better then 90 USD :) 
And they cannot use AE platform - this is for Chinese only.

Aliexpress and Taobao both belong to Alibaba. Simply, Taobao is national trade platform for Chinese mainly and Aliexpress is export trade platform.

Aren't there some countries where shipping with EMS is cheaper?

Sep 2, 2016 at 6:14 AM Post #185 of 282
  Aren't there some countries where shipping with EMS is cheaper?

Probably yes, but the problem is that De'mun is located in Indonesia.

Anyway, I have checked the rates on their offical post web page here http://www.posindonesia.co.id/tarif/ and for 200 gram parcel shiped to Germany it showes about 32 USD for fast international EMS service and about 30 USD for standard international service.

Sep 2, 2016 at 3:22 PM Post #186 of 282

You could do what me and everyone else outside of Indonesia did which is pay the $33 or so for EMS shipping. Plus it arrives in like a week. Nothing like ePacket shipping speeds.

I agree if they can make enough stock to hang out to Ali/Penon, that'd be wonderful for everyone involved, but untill their business ramps up to a point where they can't do it all by themselves, I think this will continue to be the case.

Sep 3, 2016 at 8:49 PM Post #188 of 282
  I placed an order on 8/21 for a bmac.  I did paypal checkout.  I received an email from paypal but not from them.  I did the contact form and got no response. Is that normal?

I think their site is under construction. Try to talk to them via facebook or BBM (both listed on the contacts page), i have noticed emails from the contact form have gone unanswered for a long time but if I talk to them by BBM or facebook I get a response same day.

Sep 6, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #189 of 282

I think their site is under construction. Try to talk to them via facebook or BBM (both listed on the contacts page), i have noticed emails from the contact form have gone unanswered for a long time but if I talk to them by BBM or facebook I get a response same day.

Haha now the site is suspended.  I tried BBM and and facebook but nothing.  I did get an email response just asking for more information.  Not the site is suspended... I picked a good time to order.

Sep 6, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #190 of 282
I'm definitely interested in trying these earbuds, but not sure I want to deal with the hassle of going through Facebook to order. If anyone in the US has a pair they no longer want, please let me know. I'm sure we can work something out.

Sep 6, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #191 of 282
  Haha now the site is suspended.  I tried BBM and and facebook but nothing.  I did get an email response just asking for more information.  Not the site is suspended... I picked a good time to order.

Wow damn, this is too bad. I'll ask him what the deal is with it.

I have been in contect with him the last couple days over BBM. PM me if you keep having no luck... i will ask him for you myself. @irgunawan you around bro?

Sep 6, 2016 at 9:35 PM Post #192 of 282

Wow damn, this is too bad. I'll ask him what the deal is with it.

I have been in contect with him the last couple days over BBM. PM me if you keep having no luck... i will ask him for you myself. @irgunawan you around bro?

Yup i'm here. The website will be up in 2 x 24 hours. @jamesbdh I'am sorry for so lately response, every first week in a month, we must sending many units to audio-shops in Indonesia. Your will be send in after they queuelist completed, thats next week. Thanks for your order.

Sep 7, 2016 at 2:49 PM Post #193 of 282
ordered bmac 3ch mkii with edimun V3, but seeing mkii is out of stock, wonder when the mkiii will come out
@irgunawan, do you have a release date and price range in mind already? 

Sep 7, 2016 at 3:31 PM Post #194 of 282
  ordered bmac 3ch mkii with edimun V3, but seeing mkii is out of stock, wonder when the mkiii will come out
@irgunawan, do you have a release date and price range in mind already? 

I asked him this on Monday on the phone. he did not have a release date, price range should be about the same. upgraded 3.5mm sockets, but i don't imagine would really change the price that much. I requested to be first in line when they are ready for purchase
smily_headphones1.gif

However I love my 3CH MK2 so much, even if I get the MK3, I doubt I would sell MK2 so quickly. Would more likely keep & use both.

Sep 7, 2016 at 6:46 PM Post #195 of 282
  Yup i'm here. The website will be up in 2 x 24 hours. @jamesbdh I'am sorry for so lately response, every first week in a month, we must sending many units to audio-shops in Indonesia. Your will be send in after they queuelist completed, thats next week. Thanks for your order.

@irgunawan since it has already been this long, if the mkiii is going to be released in a month, I would rather wait for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back