De'Mun / Bengkel Macro
Aug 19, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #166 of 282
He told me a new version soon
smily_headphones1.gif

Nice. I will surely buy it. you mean a new bMac not the cMac (budget amp)?

Aug 22, 2016 at 4:31 AM Post #169 of 282
Just as I thought I've retired from the chasing, you guys pull me right back 
darthsmile.gif

But have anybody used a coupon for V3? Surely it's not loveyourhair...

Aug 24, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #170 of 282
  It can be fit for daily activity, but not for hyper-movement like other rubbershield cable. Its hard, but softly enough to not make any microphonic effect when you turn your head. For hardness/softness comparation, v3 cable more soft than canare l2b2at the white or oranye one.

And, i twisting it with my own hand following the original twisting pattern from the factory, heating it enaugh for a second to make it more fit and more elastic than before.

Oh god, my fingers looks so freaky 
mad.gif

The Edimun V3 sounds amazing for my taste. It is better than the Cygnus and Zen 2.0 (unamped). If only the cable is like that of the Cygnus or the Zen which is much lighter, more supple and soft. Why the choice of cable? Does it contribute to the SQ? If not, why not use a better human-friendly cable then?

Aug 25, 2016 at 3:29 AM Post #171 of 282

The Edimun V3 sounds amazing for my taste. It is better than the Cygnus and Zen 2.0 (unamped). If only the cable is like that of the Cygnus or the Zen which is much lighter, more supple and soft. Why the choice of cable? Does it contribute to the SQ? If not, why not use a better human-friendly cable then?

I would certainly say so, to both. In fact I had both, got the Red Demun, and sold both. Awaiting Edimun v3 arrival. cant wait.

Aug 30, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #175 of 282
I have one on the way with my edimun! The LOD works great, i don't use iPod too much but when I do I use my Bengkel LOD :)

Oh awesome! Do post impressions when you receive it. I have KSC75 on a headband I've been listening to again with some EQing and I love it but my iPhone struggles to drive them with certain tracks- it got me thinking again about the bMac gear.

Aug 31, 2016 at 2:50 AM Post #178 of 282
@vapman @golov17 @Rizky Octayudha

or other members that may have knowledge.

I was trying to gather more information about Red De'mun and the story and people behind this project but the communication with makers is very slow and limited. 

I just found this newspaper article about Afifah Kandela but I cannot read it unfortunately. Can abody shed some more light about it?

First off - what makes me thinking - if Red De'mun is Limited Edition - as you can see here:

is Edimun a standard edition in fact and is also made by Afifah Kandela as you can see on this picture. He crearly calls it "Edimun".

Also on these pictures you can see that he uses H180 as a platform for his work:

P.S. This first thread other then "earbuds thread" that I write in now :)

Aug 31, 2016 at 3:05 AM Post #179 of 282
Some more very nice pictures from his Facebook wall:

The master himself - Mr Afifah Kandela:

The master's workshop - you can see Red De'mun shells and drivers apart:

Work in progress - painting:

Sep 1, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #180 of 282
Hi, has anyone had an experience of bmac with er4s? How do they pair up? I'm considering changing my amp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back