Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
Mar 21, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #153 of 357
Received mine today as well.

Finish and build quality is excellent!

Mar 22, 2012 at 9:39 PM Post #154 of 357
I can,t be the only one that gets an desperate urge to fly over to Germany and help out Robert run his business just a wee bit more efficiently ?

I just want to lock him in a lab with a couple of resistors and a soldering gun and leave the client interaction to someone that actually understands business.

Mar 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM Post #160 of 357
Hmmm well at least you didn't have to wait six months. I dunno I want to order it but I'm scared I'll be one of the people stuck waiting for nine months with no communication on what's goin on.

Mar 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #161 of 357

Quote:
Hmmm well at least you didn't have to wait six months. I dunno I want to order it but I'm scared I'll be one of the people stuck waiting for nine months with no communication on what's goin on.

Funny, I talked to Robert yesterday.  Seemed like good communication to me.

Mar 25, 2012 at 2:31 AM Post #162 of 357
In fairness to Robert he did explain why there was such a lengthy delay coupled with no communication for all the people waiting on a pre-order, and quite frankly the 4G is so good that I am happy I did wait for it without getting angsty and wanting to withdraw my order. I can't imagine any other amp having the combination of SQ, EQ features AND extreme portability that the Arrow has, for the price. Every other amp I hear about is either a brick, very expensive or completely lacking in user setting preferences. Also the dual headphone ports are perfect for A-Bing earphones without the need to add a lower quality adapter cable.

Mar 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #165 of 357
i just checked my email before i went to sleep at 3 am.  I got a shopping notice too.  Cant wait 
smily_headphones1.gif
.  The email said mine should be coming Monday - Wednesday this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back