Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
Dec 30, 2011 at 12:17 AM Post #46 of 357
Yeah got that one too. A $175 voucher is a nice way to soften the cost of the next Arrow too! 
beerchug.gif

Dec 30, 2011 at 11:00 AM Post #47 of 357

Quote:
Yeah, dealing w/ Rob is a severe test in patience.  I ordered a 1G (I think, hahaha) Arrow back in early March of 2010.  I waited, waited, waited.  Finally had communication w/ him in early August, & he sent me a 2G Arrow which I finally received in September 2010...more than 6 months after I ordered/paid.  I still have my 2G Arrow; love it.  But I will never buy from him again.  The buying experience just shouldn't be so trying.  There are too many great alternatives out there.  My 2 cents...

Sounds like you were asking for a free gift from someone。 Just a fun gear, not worth it. :)

Jan 1, 2012 at 7:17 AM Post #48 of 357

Quote:
It looks like it's gonna be January. Just received this email from Mr. Gehrke today:

Hello,

you ordered the Arrow headphone amplifier...I'm sorry for all the delay and bad communication. We are now assembling the amps and we will ship the first batch in 2 weeks from California.

The whole production stuck because of the aluminium enclosures. They are difficult to produce due to the small thickness and my request for high quality. After several suppliers failed to make them correctly I went to China to attend the production by my self and to found out the problems. I wanted to stay max. 2 month but now I am here for 7 month (getting a new visa every month in Hong Kong!) I had to set up the production by my own as no supplier was able to make it according to my requests. Unfortunately this was the most time-consuming way as getting around in China is "challenging" and the business rules are different. I wasn't able to tell shipping dates as many of you asked. Even the simple things got very complicated.

I offer a voucher of $25 for every month you are waiting. For example, if you placed your order in May you get a voucher of $200 for any new purchase. (If you don't need two Arrow amps or the DAC cable I am sure you will also like my upcoming designs. My next project is the "Stick USB DAC" which I am working on for 2 years now.)

If you don't need the amp anymore just let me know. Of course, you can test it and send it back within one month after receipt and get a refund then.

Please reply to this email if you have any questions. I will check my emails more frequently from now on-promised!

A Happy New Year!

Robert

Bump for a great reply!

Jan 1, 2012 at 8:19 AM Post #49 of 357
No reason really why anyone should, but in the possibility that anyone would let me use their voucher, I'd be interested in getting in line for the Headstage Arrow 4G, if Mr. Gehrke would allow that... I'd never really thought I'd afford something like that but one of you could help me out a ton! (Only if there is someone who wouldn't really imagine using it...)

Jan 3, 2012 at 4:22 PM Post #50 of 357

Quote:
It looks like it's gonna be January. Just received this email from Mr. Gehrke today:

Hello,

you ordered the Arrow headphone amplifier...I'm sorry for all the delay and bad communication. We are now assembling the amps and we will ship the first batch in 2 weeks from California.

The whole production stuck because of the aluminium enclosures. They are difficult to produce due to the small thickness and my request for high quality. After several suppliers failed to make them correctly I went to China to attend the production by my self and to found out the problems. I wanted to stay max. 2 month but now I am here for 7 month (getting a new visa every month in Hong Kong!) I had to set up the production by my own as no supplier was able to make it according to my requests. Unfortunately this was the most time-consuming way as getting around in China is "challenging" and the business rules are different. I wasn't able to tell shipping dates as many of you asked. Even the simple things got very complicated.

I offer a voucher of $25 for every month you are waiting. For example, if you placed your order in May you get a voucher of $200 for any new purchase. (If you don't need two Arrow amps or the DAC cable I am sure you will also like my upcoming designs. My next project is the "Stick USB DAC" which I am working on for 2 years now.)

If you don't need the amp anymore just let me know. Of course, you can test it and send it back within one month after receipt and get a refund then.

Please reply to this email if you have any questions. I will check my emails more frequently from now on-promised!

A Happy New Year!

Robert

when did you order your self?

Jan 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #52 of 357
The amps are definitely worth waiting for.... Nice to hear the update from Robert. Patience will pay off for all of you waiting in line. 

Jan 12, 2012 at 4:09 AM Post #53 of 357
Clabbe,

Could you give me the e-mail you used to contact Rob?

I used the main headstage email address, asking him to refund my money (as ive been waiting 7 months) and he isn't replying to my emails....

I just want the money back so I can get a new mixer or something, im over waiting so long for a product, no matter how good its suppoed to be!!

If anyone has anything that can help me out, let me know. Ive been trying to get a hold of him since the beginning of the week!

Jan 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #54 of 357

Quote:
Clabbe,

Could you give me the e-mail you used to contact Rob?

I used the main headstage email address, asking him to refund my money (as ive been waiting 7 months) and he isn't replying to my emails....

I just want the money back so I can get a new mixer or something, im over waiting so long for a product, no matter how good its suppoed to be!!

If anyone has anything that can help me out, let me know. Ive been trying to get a hold of him since the beginning of the week!

I would love to help you out, but I didn't contact Rob - I just received the previously posted email at the end of last year. I actually assumed everyone on pre-order did...

Edit: The email address from which it was sent is info@headphonia.com

Jan 14, 2012 at 9:47 AM Post #58 of 357
Quote:
2012/1/14 <info@headphonia.com>
Hi ,

I am sorry, I didn't see the payment. The amp will ship in few days from Shenzhen.

Cheers
Robert

Yes, Yes, Yes, i have just recevied it from Robert.
Even i cannot received any discount for next purchasing, ( I order it in December)
but seems I will be the first one to receive the amp as i am in Hong Kong
Better than everything I can have
beerchug.gif

Jan 15, 2012 at 4:17 AM Post #59 of 357

my Order status changed.
take a look at my Order history

07.04.2011 Pending  
08.04.2011 Order processing  
14.01.2012 Arrow 4G  

Jan 15, 2012 at 6:33 AM Post #60 of 357
Same here. The product page has changed as well; the 'Out of stock'-information is removed. Looks like shipping is imminent..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back