Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
Oct 12, 2011 at 5:32 PM Post #17 of 357
Oh my... My order status just changed from Processing to Shipped! Except.... it says Arrow 3G Shipped, and I've been awaiting a G4. I've a note out asking if that's a typo (I preordered the G4 back in March).

Oct 12, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #18 of 357
I just got an email from Headphonia saying that my order status has changed and that a 3G is being shipped to me to replace my faulty 1G. I wasn't expecting him to really send me one, because he hasn't responded to any of my emails since the first reply. lol.

Oct 18, 2011 at 5:50 AM Post #21 of 357

Glendower:
I can call spirits from the vasty deep.

Hotspur:
Why, so can I, or so can any man;
But will they come when you do call for them?

Oct 19, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #23 of 357

Quote:
Oh my... My order status just changed from Processing to Shipped! Except.... it says Arrow 3G Shipped, and I've been awaiting a G4. I've a note out asking if that's a typo (I preordered the G4 back in March).

was you ordered 4G? I can't believe it.
confused_face(1).gif

Oct 23, 2011 at 5:17 PM Post #24 of 357

Quote:

Although it might be the wrong product, have you received it yet?

I'm a little more nervous than before, since recently hearing about Robert's unreliability, poor products, and, most grievously, law suit with Jan Meier in some years past. In honesty, I don't have many expectations of ever seeing my Arrow again. Absolutely unacceptable.

Oct 27, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #25 of 357
My status changed to shipped around the same time as his, and mine hasn't arrived (although, my situation is a bit different, as I am simply awaiting an exchange.)

Nov 2, 2011 at 3:41 PM Post #26 of 357
Nope, I've received nothing. Not even email about anything having shipped it (I discovered this on my own by checking the account page). No tracking info, just a note that a G3 was shipped Oct 12 and the order complete. No response to several email queries about this.

Nov 10, 2011 at 9:09 PM Post #28 of 357
Add me as another one who hasn't gotten the amp. I ordered it on July 3 this year. After about a month of paying for the amp through paypal, I contacted headphonia a few times but never gotten any reply. At which point, I opened a dispute with paypal. I finally got an email from Robert saying that "The Arrow G4 is still not  finished. I would send you the Arrow G3 by UPS which you may exchange  to the G4 when this is finished."  (That's an actual email message from Robert). I then closed the dispute. This was a major mistake. You can only have one dispute per transaction on paypal. Once the dispute is closed, you can't re-open it. It's now Nov 10, more than four months after I paid for the amp and still nothing. Robert, if you're reading this post, please be honest and send me and the rest of the people their amp. $299 is a lot of money...at least for me. 

Nov 24, 2011 at 2:23 AM Post #29 of 357

Quote:
Add me as another one who hasn't gotten the amp. I ordered it on July 3 this year. After about a month of paying for the amp through paypal, I contacted headphonia a few times but never gotten any reply. At which point, I opened a dispute with paypal. I finally got an email from Robert saying that "The Arrow G4 is still not  finished. I would send you the Arrow G3 by UPS which you may exchange  to the G4 when this is finished."  (That's an actual email message from Robert). I then closed the dispute. This was a major mistake. You can only have one dispute per transaction on paypal. Once the dispute is closed, you can't re-open it. It's now Nov 10, more than four months after I paid for the amp and still nothing. Robert, if you're reading this post, please be honest and send me and the rest of the people their amp. $299 is a lot of money...at least for me. 

I find a minute amount of solace in the fact that he actually gave a response to your PayPal dispute. Do you remember when you opened it? Perhaps he is being sincere about still developing the G4, although it is taking an inordinate amount of time. I am also pleased to say that he put the order page for the Arrow back up on the Headphonia website, and he has projected the shipping to occur in December.... I hope this is true!

Nov 24, 2011 at 3:25 AM Post #30 of 357
Many of us have gone through this process w/ our Arrows.  It's unlikely a scam unless something has changed over the years.  If you order a cable DAC I bet you get one in no time as that product is ready, that simple.  I was one of the few that tested a 4G prototype and we all made some recommendations here and there.  I think there might be an issue w/ a specific part which might need replacement or revision.  If he sent out units w/o resolving that issue we'd all be in for a huge mess, believe me.  I even suggested he look at an alternate opamp which he might be doing so it's probably my fault if he is.  =P  If he's scamming people I don't know why he made 4 prototype boards to send out for evaluation.  You should only cancel if you can't wait any longer, not because you think Robert is a trickster.  My 2 cents.  I'm personally looking forward to the 4G myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back