Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12)
Dec 10, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #1,171 of 1,238

beerchug.gif
 Glad you're enjoying! I am already missing it while waiting for my KGSSHV. Another month to go on a lesser speaker amp. 

Thanks man!
beerchug.gif
I can relate with why you are missing it :D Don't worry it will be in good hands :D

Dec 14, 2013 at 9:01 PM Post #1,173 of 1,238
Just got this e-mail from Steve about Decware's e-mail trouble:

68HDnIjwaGIeYgMzrBAZ3ZG10X9XcQ1DTZqZLXbl9z16QXnSPqFQOiGQkIubznmNnwYy1q_DWbq5iRUv8rkVIpHpdQXgndup-9kp10Q0ADnskjy7JnWW-Fc=s0-d-e1-ft
Hi Eric,
We're sorry to bother you!  Our e-mails at decware.com were blacklisted on DEC 12 at approximately 3:12 P.M. for reasons yet to be discovered - meaning that all attempts to e-mail anyone at decware.com will result in bounced e-mails.   We can't receive these e-mails that are sent to decware.com
NEW CONTACT EMAILS:
Sarah: sarah@zenamps.com   (was sarah @ decware.com)
DeVon: dev@zenamps.com  (was dev @ decware.com)
Steve: steve@zenamps.com (was zen @ decware.com)
Josh: josh@zenamps.com (was josh @ decware.com)

Please use the above e-mails for future communications!

Dec 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM Post #1,174 of 1,238
Did anybody experience a subtle hum with taboo mk3 and low impedance headphones? I am getting a very subtle humm on the left channel.

Dec 14, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #1,175 of 1,238
I did not have any Hum, Dan. However, I was using Sennheiser's exclusively.

Dec 15, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #1,177 of 1,238
Did anybody experience a subtle hum with taboo mk3 and low impedance headphones? I am getting a very subtle humm on the left channel.

A few of us have Taboos with hum and noise floor issues. I've tried everything (short of sending it back) but just live with it now.

Dec 15, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #1,178 of 1,238
A few of us have Taboos with hum and noise floor issues. I've tried everything (short of sending it back) but just live with it now.

I have tried everything myself with no result. I have noticed the humm growing on the left channel only when turning on the Lucid Modes : ~2X with the old lucid mode and ~ 4-5x with the new lucid mode.

Dec 16, 2013 at 8:11 AM Post #1,179 of 1,238
  I have tried everything myself with no result. I have noticed the humm growing on the left channel only when turning on the Lucid Modes : ~2X with the old lucid mode and ~ 4-5x with the new lucid mode.

Are you using stock tubes?
I looked at your profile and with that power regenerator its probably not coming through an outlet. 
Most likely coming from your tubes.

Dec 16, 2013 at 8:18 AM Post #1,180 of 1,238
  Are you using stock tubes?
I looked at your profile and with that power regenerator its probably not coming through an outlet. 
Most likely coming from your tubes.

I have many tubes and switched them to see if they are at fault, but it seems they aren't.

Dec 16, 2013 at 9:25 AM Post #1,182 of 1,238
If tink97 (thread starter) still watches this thread...might be good to link to negura's post from post 1?

Looks likely to be valuable and would be nice to make it easy(ish) to find.

Yep still around though not too much active anymore in headphones,  if someone could tell me how to link it to the first post i am more than happy to do it.

Dec 16, 2013 at 9:38 AM Post #1,183 of 1,238
  tink97 also is jumping on the toriii IV band wagon.   Mine will finally arrive on Monday.   Next time I think I'll go for 2 day shipping.   Was so hoping for Friday, but shipped and picked up were a day apart.  :frowning2:  

Hey Nyvar,

Yep I did get a torii IV about a month or so ago and really do love it.  I really love my mini Torii and have used it happily ever since I started this thread but I have always wanted to get a torii but just had to save up the money heh.  The Torii IV is great in bringing the music to life,  the bass and imaging is astounding and i have been using the KT66 tubes from decware.

Tink97

Dec 16, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #1,184 of 1,238
Hey tink good to see you! I'm much more a speaker guy myself...headphones have just been more convenient in recent years.

AFAIK go to the post you want to link, right click the #xxxx of xxxy part (top right) and copy link. Then go edit your first post. Crudest method is to paste the link in whole (and of course add a sentence explaining what it's for!).

Neater is to highlight part of the sentence then use the link icon to make the connection.

I just tried that with negura's post - let's see if it works.

If done in mobile mode, the links seem to be a bit approximate. They take you to the page but not always the exact post. Desktop mode might be better?

Edit: to make a liar out of me, the link I inserted above takes me straight to negura's post :confused: :D

Feb 16, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #1,185 of 1,238
Does any one have a link to or pdf of the Taboo MK II SE84TS+ / 2009 to 2012 manual they'd be willing to email to me? 

Thanks!

Ravyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back