Dec 2011 Giveaway - Klipsch X10, ZX700, Aurvana Live, & A151
Dec 11, 2011 at 8:24 AM Post #46 of 86
Awesome, I'm in the process of looking for a decent pair of headphones!
Found this thread after hours of debating whether to get the a151 or the klipsch s4.
s4 because everyone seems to like them for some reason and a151 because of the review by ClieOS (apparently they are sonic diamonds in value...?)
I guess I'll have a shot at the a151's. I live in Canada.

Dec 11, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #48 of 86
Creative Labs Aurvana Live portable closed headphones

These are great to compare the zx700 that I have in my inventory. I live in the USA, thank you for trying to give away nice phones, zx700, ME, and klipsch included! Best wishes to everyone.

Dec 11, 2011 at 6:11 PM Post #49 of 86
Hi and congratulation for the generous giveaway opportunity. The MEElectronics A151 would make me really 
left]
 !!
I am from Romania(Europe). Happy holidays for everybody!

Dec 11, 2011 at 6:29 PM Post #50 of 86
MDR-ZX700s. United States of America.

Dec 11, 2011 at 9:30 PM Post #53 of 86
Thanks for doing this. Not everyone is nice to us noobs.
I would want the  Klipsch X10 and I live in Chicago, IL USA.

Dec 11, 2011 at 9:48 PM Post #54 of 86
Ooh, very interested in the Sony MDR-ZX700. USA

Also you're awesome for putting these together!

Dec 12, 2011 at 10:20 PM Post #60 of 86
Hello, Asr

I am a huge fan of MeElectronics, and not just because of their customer service. I have always wanted to be able to experience the clear armature earphones from Mee: The A151's. I've been wanting to get these for a very long time now. I love Mee, and everything they make, and words really can't describe how excited I would be to receive a pair of A151's. I have never experienced armatures before, with my mediocre amount of money,  and I really want to start becoming more and more involved in them, I really think these would help me in my path as a wannabe audiophile. My current library of audio gear is embarrassingly small, and I really want it to get larger, but my stubborn wallet is not letting me.
 I am conveniently located in Dallas, Texas. 

It really is surprising how generous you are to invest all that money just to help us fellow newbies who aren't quite there yet. 

The closest I have ever come to high end audio, is the Mee M9's and those amazing apple stock earphones,yes, it is very embaressing. I've never experienced armature before, let alone a decent entry level earphone, and I would love to experience what all the rage is about..
wink_face.gif

( I live in Texas, in the US of course.. )
Thank you very much, I really hope you consider in helping me out here... 
Cheers! 
font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back