Deal Alerts: A Place For Delightful Deals on Headphone Goodness
Mar 10, 2011 at 12:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Takahashi

100+ Head-Fier
After seeing several deals here and there, and several threads of people spotting new headphones deals it would be nice to have it all in one place where it would be easy to find and locate the most recent deals. So if you have any great deals that you feel guilty in not sharing post them here.*

*Please note what you post: Be aware of scams and clone phones rather then legitimate ones. If it is too good a deal, then it probably is. Also note that even if you find it for a lower price, sometimes the customer service in paying a little more is well worth it. Never forget the shipping costs.

Here is my recent find over at Overstock.com:

Headphone: AKG K 701 Reference Class Headphone

Price: $250 shipped (CONUS).

Link:

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/AKG-K701-Audiophile-Quality-Headphones/2602992/product.html?cid=123620

Then navigate over to this page and add the 200+ coupon:

http://www.overstock.com/coupons

and that will shave off $12. 

They had the K 702 last night, but it unfortunately sold out.

Mar 10, 2011 at 12:12 PM Post #2 of 7
Isn't there another thread with same exact function? And isn't it in the main page?

Mar 10, 2011 at 12:34 PM Post #3 of 7
amazon has them for $250, am I missing something?

Mar 10, 2011 at 12:47 PM Post #4 of 7
Personally, I find it easier to put the name of the headphone it the title in individual threads when announcing for deals.  Then, I only need to look at threads for headphones I care about.  With a generic thread like this, I have to look every time the thread is updated to actually see what the headphone is.  Faster/easier the other way.

Mar 11, 2011 at 12:12 AM Post #6 of 7

My sentiments exactly.

Quote:
Personally, I find it easier to put the name of the headphone it the title in individual threads when announcing for deals.  Then, I only need to look at threads for headphones I care about.  With a generic thread like this, I have to look every time the thread is updated to actually see what the headphone is.  Faster/easier the other way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back