***Deal Alert*** Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Earphones $200
May 13, 2010 at 1:22 PM Post #16 of 20
I don't, but I have heard very favourable reviews, one from a member that I particularly trust (not posted here), and impressions are that they are very much worth the money.

May 13, 2010 at 1:57 PM Post #17 of 20
Looks like the low-end prices for Amazon at the moment are $205-240.  $200 direct from Logitech looks to be pretty good.

As for the cable of the batch that was sold for cheap, I have one and although I'm not fond of the cable, the quality is holding up so far.  In any case, cable is easy to replace on TF10s.

May 13, 2010 at 3:08 PM Post #18 of 20

Do TF10 cables unplug from the IEM's themselves like they do for the UE SF5EB?  If they do thats so annoying cuz overtime the wholes get loose and the earphones start falling off the cable very easily.  In fact mine have snapped part of the plastic off...
Quote:
Looks like the low-end prices for Amazon at the moment are $205-240.  $200 direct from Logitech looks to be pretty good.

As for the cable of the batch that was sold for cheap, I have one and although I'm not fond of the cable, the quality is holding up so far.  In any case, cable is easy to replace on TF10s.

May 15, 2010 at 12:27 AM Post #19 of 20
The Triple fi I ordered 2 days ago finally arrived today.  Although i saw many scratches on the box, things inside were in PERFECT condition.  I thought it was a brand new one if the outer box was not considered!!!

Thanks again for everyone :) 

May 15, 2010 at 3:37 AM Post #20 of 20
Thinking about getting these. I assume there would be a pretty big difference between these and the super.fi 4 IEMs?

My biggest issues with the sf 4s is that they don't seem particularly lively, and it can sometimes be difficult to get a good seal. Comply tips sealed well, but seemed muffled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back